42 lb loss ( 3 stone) 5' 7 woman with pics

Options
Here are some photo's showing a 42 lb loss... I think there is definitely a difference but it doesn't look as drastic as 42 lb. I'm a little disappointed with the difference but I still have a way to go and can definitely see improvement even though it's less than I thought it would be.

Before
Front, side and back view

IMG_7224.jpg

IMG_7225.jpg

IMG_7226.jpg

Now
front side and back

eyes.jpg

IMG_2709.jpg

IMG_2710.jpg

Sorry to anyone who doesn't wanna see me in a bikini :P just think clothes hide too much, this is better for accurate photos of results.

When I first started dieting I looked at lots of drastic before and afters but my advice would be not to compare yourself to others. Everybody will see different results and that's okay.

I still have 23lbs to go still hoping to see a bigger result :)

Replies

• DUCKIEGYRL
    DUCKIEGYRL Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Awesome
  • mcrumpsf
    mcrumpsf Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    You look great! I can definitely see the difference
  • chezrig
    chezrig Posts: 1
    Options
    Yes you can tell!.. Your tummy and and waist and back and arms especially. You can also see your booty starting to look good too! Keep at it you are sooo close to reaching your goal!
  • Leahsz
    Leahsz Posts: 81
    Options
    You have a fabulous figure and you look great, congratulations. And that's a beautiful tattoo!
  • Slimmasaurus
    Slimmasaurus Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!! Great results, well done! Love your back tattoo too! :)
  • parrotlover
    parrotlover Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Huge difference..you look so different..I just think you are too hard on yourself....I am the same way..
    Only question is why did you scribble out your face lol :)
  • tootchute
    tootchute Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    Nice, why is one scribbled out?
  • Mslibb
    Mslibb Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Not drastic??? Oh my gosh, I can see a huge difference! Way to go - you look smokin'!!
  • Getawayfromthecake
    Getawayfromthecake Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Huge difference..you look so different..I just think you are too hard on yourself....I am the same way..
    Only question is why did you scribble out your face lol :)

I was mid blink but looked demonic haha!
  • Getawayfromthecake
    Options
    Nice, why is one scribbled out?

Mid blink and it looked scary! although the scribble is probably just as bad.
  • DonnaLeeCattes
    DonnaLeeCattes Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    You look Awesome, I love the back tattoo :)
  • onwarddownward
    onwarddownward Posts: 1,683 Member
    Options
    Great result! Cool tat and I someday aspire to have a great butt like yours. I'm a pancake butt. :cry:
  • carolemorden9
    carolemorden9 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Love your tattoo!
  • dmspenc
    dmspenc Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Good job, You look amazing!
  • Getawayfromthecake
    Options
    Great result! Cool tat and I someday aspire to have a great butt like yours. I'm a pancake butt. :cry:

Thanks so much :) It's taken me a long time to accept my bum, I spent years hating it but as I lose weight I find myself accepting it more.
  • Bridget28152723
    Bridget28152723 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    you have come SO FaR!! beautiful tattoo! I can tell your upper body really got leaned out, every body part has its time to shrink- Im 5;7" as well and want to lose 40 lbs, thank you for sharing!!
  • anncan37
    anncan37 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    There are major differences between your before and after!!! Great job!!!

I'm the same height with the same goals, but just starting, so I'm inspired!
  • Getawayfromthecake
    Options
    There are major differences between your before and after!!! Great job!!!

I'm the same height with the same goals, but just starting, so I'm inspired!

I'm so happy to inspire people! I'm still overweight and according to bmi I have another 23lb to go before I'm a healthy weight. But it's so nice to know it's a smaller mountain to climb than when I first started. If i can do it you can! x
  • chm2616
    chm2616 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    You've done a fantastic job!!! Keep up the great work!!!!
  • FitToBeKim
    FitToBeKim Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation !!

You look awesome !
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!