Halloween Challenge

Options

Replies

• alibearo
    alibearo Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm in also! I made a pact with my mom to lose 20 lbs by Halloween when I started MFP 2 weeks ago. Lost 7 lbs the first and ~1 this week. Boo for second week slump!

Plus, the month of September will be difficult because my boyfriend will be gone! I would love to be 210-213 by Halloween, and (ideally) 200# by my birthday on 12/05. Not sure if the latter is possible, but I know the Halloween goal is!

This should be a haunting task!!!
  • alibearo
    alibearo Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    double post
  • StacySkinny
    StacySkinny Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    Well I'm already doing a Halloween challenge one of the other members set up. We're a week and a half into it - the challenge is to lose 20 lbs by Halloween. :) But good luck to those in this challenge as well! :D *hugs*
  • brattyworm
    brattyworm Posts: 2,137 Member
    Options
    So are we moving to this one to post our results on monday?
  • EileenB42
    EileenB42 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I couldn't find my old post so yeah thats a good idea. how are you doing?
  • mark996
    mark996 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I want to lose 15 by then, hopefully more but we'll see. Are we weighing in once a week on a certain day or what.
  • kath711
    kath711 Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    Sounds good, I'm in. I am pretty close to my goal weight so I want to lose the last 2-3 pounds and maintain. I also am going to work on strength train more as I have fallen into the all cardio rut.
  • tissyazd
    tissyazd Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    I'm in too!! I would love to lose 10 pounds by then! I just started the 30 day shred (ouch!) I need motivating threads like this to keep me going!

Starting weight 238
    Current weight 211.5
    Halloween goal 201!!
  • 623Hernandez
    Options
    I was in on the first one! I love Halloween! It is my favorite. holiday! I want to be out of the 200's so my dream goal for halloween is 199 but I will be happy with 202. My second favorite holiday is New Years so we should start a new challenge for it too!

cw 212 going to try for 199 on Halloween so I have 13 pounds to lose two months.

WE CAN DO IT!
  • brattyworm
    brattyworm Posts: 2,137 Member
    Options
    Alright so here's the report. Friday i had a weigh (my normal) at 230.4 which was a no loss/no gain week, this mornings weigh in was 227 which shows a 3.4 lb loss for a total of 8 lbs, but since i'm headed for 220 lbs that leaves 7 more to go before Halloween
  • MickeyLeigh
    Options
    I weighed myself this morning and have lost 8 pounds. I am now 167 pounds!
  • EileenB42
    EileenB42 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Congratulations Brattyworm and MickeyLeigh! Thats great. My weigh in isn't so good. bad week last week and had a 2.2 gain! tomorrow is my son's birthday so cake will be there and we are going away for the weekend this coming weekend . wish me luck!
  • A_shelton316
    A_shelton316 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I'm new to this! This is my first week I would love to join 8lbs by Halloween that would be my first goal I'm in!!

158lbs to 150lbs Lets do it please add me ;)
  • mlipsey
    mlipsey Posts: 34
    Options
    I weighed in this morning at 182. 1lbs down from last week. I'm so excited because I should be hitting my first mini goal next Monday at 180lbs. OH yeaah!!
  • justahorsen
    Options
    I would like to lose 10 by Halloween....my birthday!!!
  • MickeyLeigh
    Options
    Don't worry Eileen you can do it!!! Stay strong!!

Michelle
  • kath711
    kath711 Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    Down 2 pounds to 124.5 and started my toning/strengthening today at my gym.
    good luck this week!!
  • bnading
    bnading Posts: 8
    Options
    I'm in! I'm in! Halloween is my favorite day of the year! What a perfect mini-goal! I look forward to hearing from everyone!
  • AmandaJ
    AmandaJ Posts: 1,950 Member
    Options
    I am also in. I want to lose 20 pounds by the end of the year so my goal will be 10 pounds by Halloween. That would put me halfway there for the halfway time mark. I currently weigh 160. Are we going to have weekly challenges also.something to do with exercise or ?????!

Thanks!
  • justlilome
    Options
    Is it too late to join I would like to lose 15lbs by Halloweeen!!! I need all the support & motivation I can get!!!