Hey! Checking In Today =]

Options
Hey everyone,

I figured since i decided to do this, I should do it right and stop by to say hello to all the fellow MFPs out there heh.

I decided to attempt a 80 pound shred from 260 to 180.

I am planning to do the

1. 30 Day Shred
2. Ripped in 30
3. 6 Week Six Packs

along with cardio and weights from the gym. Any thoughts and tips would be awesome since I haven't the slightest clue where to start hehe.

In regards to dieting, I have no idea what to do besides keeping within the calories from MFP and trying to keep a ratio of 40:40:20 (Carbs: Protein: Fats)

Yep...That's all I got so far lol. Just joined a couple of hours ago lol. Looking at you all gives me motivation hahas.

Feel free to add me ._.' lols even though you probably know much more than me hehe.

Ciao~

Replies

• snarf432
    snarf432 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Don't hate me because I know more than you.... :) But you CAN add me as a friend. my sister lives in NYC also. I love support!
  • frankie1210
    Options
    I love your plan. I joined several months ago and was so busy with life that I didn't have any motivation at all. I put on a pair for pants that were a favorite last summer and noticed they are a little snug so it's time to try something new. I hope by getting involved in some of the message boards I will find the motivation to get the weight off and keep it off. Good Luck!!!
  • Vonteki
    Vonteki Posts: 2
    Options
    Lols not hating hehe. I will most definitely add you both hehe. Let's support each other all the way! =D NY is so hot this year around!

Let's all fit into our old clothes hehe.