I can't get away for it!!!

Options
Jeeto115
Jeeto115 Posts: 48 Member
Edited for typo: I can't get away FROM it!!!

Nutella!!!! It's soooooo good!!!!

Told myself I won't buy it anymore and what did I end up purchasing on my next trip to the grocery store....NUTELLA!!!

Replies

• AmyRhubarb
    AmyRhubarb Posts: 6,890 Member
    Options
    Yep, it's like crack in a jar! :tongue:

I still buy it and eat it - one of my favorite ways is to mix about a tablespoon into about 1/3 to 1/2 cup of plain Greek yogurt - it's delicious and tastes like dessert. Scoop the tablespoon of Nutella out and put the jar AWAY! :bigsmile: You can do it!

Also good if you use the Nutella/yogurt combo as a dip for sliced fruit - apples or bananas dipped in there are delish!
  • husker_gal
    husker_gal Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    Yep, it's like crack in a jar! :tongue:

I still buy it and eat it - one of my favorite ways is to mix about a tablespoon into about 1/3 to 1/2 cup of plain Greek yogurt - it's delicious and tastes like dessert. Scoop the tablespoon of Nutella out and put the jar AWAY! :bigsmile: You can do it!

Also good if you use the Nutella/yogurt combo as a dip for sliced fruit - apples or bananas dipped in there are delish!

This is why I love MFP. I never would have thought of doing this! Sounds sooo yummy! I'll have to try!
  • MelsAuntie
    MelsAuntie Posts: 2,833 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I make a great Nutella mousse pie in a chocolate crust. So good.
  • tekwriter
    tekwriter Posts: 923 Member
    Options
    A graham or cinnamon graham spread with nutella and marshmallo on top. Microwave till the marmallow is puffy. better than smores and less calories.
  • NaomiJFoster
    NaomiJFoster Posts: 1,450 Member
    Options
    I always have good intentions when I put it in my grocery cart. Oh, I'll have exactly 2 spoonfuls a day, I say. I'll dip fruit in it, I say. And then I put it on bagels and toast and eat half a jar in one sitting. So, I rarely buy it. Rarely. I just have no self control.
  • Happylady123
    Happylady123 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    This is why I have not bought and tried any. I have a coworker who is hooked on it. I already have a serious addiction to peanut butter right out of the jar! I can remember eating it like that when I was a kid. I think it is a comfort food to me. I must admit the yogurt and nutella does sound delish even though I have not tried nutella!
  • NaomiJFoster
    NaomiJFoster Posts: 1,450 Member
    Options
    Nutella on a spoon straight out of the jar is the best thing in the world. That's how it usually goes for me. I'll measure it out and spread exactly one tablespoon on my piece of toast. And then I dip the spoon back into the jar and lick the whole spoon. Then I have to lick the little bits that have dripped around the edges of the jar. Then I might as well have one more spoonful.
  • Jeeto115
    Jeeto115 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    A graham or cinnamon graham spread with nutella and marshmallo on top. Microwave till the marmallow is puffy. better than smores and less calories.

I usually eat on toast or with banana....but this sounds interesting!
  • kglading
    kglading Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I agree, nutella is amazing! =)
    A trick I figured out was to use Chocolate PB2. Try it out, see what you think! =)