Slimming World, yeay or nay?

Options
2»

Replies

• esme1983
    esme1983 Posts: 60
    Options
    And a big yes to the Mediterranean comment!!
  • sue284
    sue284 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Once you understand the principles of Slimming World it's pretty easy to follow - you're allowed 'Sins' everyday so you can still have treats too. I lost 24lbs last year following the plan - but once I came off it I put almost 20 of those back on. They do have a specific maintenance plan, I just didn't follow it, but slowly went back to eating as I used to.
    You have to look at any 'plan' you follow as something you're going to do for the rest of your life, rather than as something you do to lose weight. You have to make that shift in your mindset.
  • aliceclutz90
    aliceclutz90 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I've never tried it but I heard that you can eat as many Muller Light yogurts as you like which I find a bit weird because they are full of sugar and although one of them doesn't have many calories if you literally did eat as many as you like on top of your normal meals surely you'd be consuming loads of calories?

Could be totally wrong though as I've never tried it, there are a couple of people on it at work who post pictures of their meals on Facebook and I must say they look delicious
  • Tigermum9
    Tigermum9 Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    I lost 4lb in 3 months so nay for me x
  • ChloGlam
    ChloGlam Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Slimming World is literally the best thing that's happened to me. It's so easy to follow, I'm never hungry and I've always REALLY had a hard time losing weight. I also have a bad case of under active thyroid. and despite that, I'm still losing weight with Slimming World!