Focus T25 UK

brydo86
brydo86 Posts: 47 Member
Hi folks

How many people in the UK made the purchase of t25 today? I bought mine and they said it would arrive tomorrow, cant wait!! Looking forward to the challenge!

Replies

• philotelli
    philotelli Posts: 4 Member
    where did you order it from?
  • brydo86
    brydo86 Posts: 47 Member
    Beachbody UK phone line, 0800 953 7420!
  • philotelli
    Great, didn't realise they had a UK site, the Focus T25 program isn't on there though, how much was it?
  • sabyx_is1
    sabyx_is1 Posts: 64 Member
    OMG, I've never been more excited about a program! Did you get the Gamma phase with it as well? I'm not really sure what that's about... I just know it costs £59 more. I read somewhere on their Beachbody UK Facebook page that it's also possible to pay for the program in installments which is awesome!

The prices are as follows: £99 for the basic package and then £59 to add in Gamma.

Let us know how you get on!
  • NBRINZ
    NBRINZ Posts: 4
    Nice one never knew they had a UK site,Just ordered this cant wait for Focus T25 looks awesome! Will be starting this straight away when I finish Insanity.
  • Marsha_S
    Marsha_S Posts: 74 Member
    Hi folks

How many people in the UK made the purchase of t25 today? I bought mine and they said it would arrive tomorrow, cant wait!! Looking forward to the challenge!

Hi, have you received yours? I ordered first thing on Monday, rush delivery, but am still waiting although they said it would arrive the next day...disappointed
  • jaz050465
    jaz050465 Posts: 3,508 Member
    Lots of people on the Facebook page say they are having problems ned getting refunds for the priority shipping they paid for
  • philotelli
    I ordered mine on wednesday evening, it arrived this morning... can't wait to get going
  • jaz050465
    I ordered mine on wednesday evening, it arrived this morning... can't wait to get going

That's great belt us know what you think of it.
  • philotelli

That's great belt us know what you think of it.

Will do, first workout tomorrow morning...
  • whatsxoccuringx
    whatsxoccuringx Posts: 22 Member
    I like adding exercise on my diary, what would you put this under?? any help plz as starting tomoz :D
  • jaz050465
    I like adding exercise on my diary, what would you put this under?? any help plz as starting tomoz :D

I think it will be impossible to estimate due to the possible modifications. A HRM or BMF will be the best way to estimate your burn.
  • whatsxoccuringx
    whatsxoccuringx Posts: 22 Member

I think it will be impossible to estimate due to the possible modifications. A HRM or BMF will be the best way to estimate your burn.

• jaz050465
    Polar FT4 or FT7 are very popular.
  • lauraellie10
    lauraellie10 Posts: 273 Member
    i would so love to do this... but so expensive cant justify the price ;-( x
  • erpol
    erpol Posts: 1
    Does anybody know whether this site is legit?

http://www.beachbody.co.uk/

The 0800 number is different from the one mentioned in the posts here?
  • SchroederNJ
    SchroederNJ Posts: 189 Member
    I'm in the US - started the program on Monday --- I love it --- you will be covered in sweat after those 25 minutes

The programs advertised 5 days a week for 25 minutes but they do recommend that you do 2 workouts on Friday for maximum results. And there's a stretch video for Sunday.

I didn't order the gamma phase with it --- I think that phase has more usage with the bands for strength. The alpha phase you don't you need anything except your body and a mat (if you are on a hard surface). May end up getting that at a later date.
  • jaz050465
    Yes. I think the uk Bb site is OK
  • jaz050465
    Just noticed they now have a larger range of BB sets. It says they are doing Les Mill Pump soon. BB international wouldnt ship that one before.