I've changed and proud of it!

Options
Just thought I'd share with y'all that I took a week out of 'being healthy' because I was obsessing over it and decided to have a guilt free week pass, to indulge and be lazy.

exercise went from everyday to not once.
clean eating turned into takeaways.
and drinking just water became drinking alot of alcoholic beverages.

You know what? I still lost weight.

I guess this whole experience has shown me that I'm more conscious of decisions related to my health and fitness and that I can afford to take the odd break.

If there's one thing I'm going to take away from this (no pun intended) it's that Instead of eating the entire takeaway pizza in one night I can have it over several days the old me would have just eaten the entire thing while it was still hot and wanted more.

Clearly my old ways have changed and for the better! Now to get back on this and lose the rest of the weight.

Replies

• raneylfrick
    raneylfrick Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    Nice job! I find myself subconsciously eating less as well... Keep it up, buddy!
  • itsanatalia
    itsanatalia Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Great job! I also took it easy these past couple of days, and was pleasantly surprised to see that I maintained my weight. I've lost learned to portion control and determine when I want to eat because I'm actually hungry and just eating because I have nothing better to do.

Keep at it!
  • missymc16
    missymc16 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    You should be proud of the change, it's on of the hardest for people dealing with weight loss to learn. Congrats.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!