Insanity! Support/motivation

Options
Starting insanity today. I know I'll need support and motivation so please if you're also staring lets help each other out. Good luck!

Replies

• amyh1979
    amyh1979 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I just started on Wednesday, so I'd love to have an accountability buddy!
  • koyukuk
    koyukuk Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am also starting today and would love a motivation buddy.
  • siscok5
    siscok5 Posts: 7
    Options
    Hey! I'm currently doing it!!
  • BrixenIvy84
    Options
    I just started, too. It's not easy, but I feel so good when I finish!
  • eating4me
    eating4me Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    I plan to start it on Monday. I definitely would like to have some support with this program!
  • amyh1979
    amyh1979 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    How's everyone doing today? Today was Cardio Recovery for me. I feel like I want more cardio, but I have a feeling that my muscles will be sore tomorrow from today's work and that I should cool it a bit. Hope you are all doing well!
  • Becky_Smith72
    Becky_Smith72 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Hi! I've completed Insanity 4 times and Insanity Asylum once.. I'm currently doing T25 but absolutely love Insanity! Feel free to add me!
  • titilayorasaki
    Options
    I will start on monday too!!! it'll be the third time restarting :-(. one time i got through to the second week of month two. The last time, i didnt get past day two. I really need workout buddies
  • grimendale
    grimendale Posts: 2,153 Member
    Options
    I start month 2 on Monday. It's been intense, but I am thrilled at the results.
  • RoseDarrett
    RoseDarrett Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    On my second round. Currently doing Month 2. Feel free to add me. Can always use more insanity buddies :)
  • Fiercely_Me
    Fiercely_Me Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 6 and I wish I would have started sooner! It's tough but I know that it'll give me the results I want. And I want that shirt! :)
  • ChaleGirl
    ChaleGirl Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    I'm starting tomorrow too. Can't wait to see the results!
  • beautifullyashley
    Options
    i started Insantiy yesterday! wow what i workout!!! im so out of shape but im very determined to do this!! im just afriad of losing motivation, i have tried so many workouts and diets and always quit around day 3
  • jakeschafer
    Options
    I'll be doing my second round today, feel free to add me everyone so we can go through this together instead of alone
  • chargers8709
    chargers8709 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I am starting wk#2 of Insanity. It is really tough but I am determined to
    get it done. Would like to have some Insanity buddies to help through the program!
  • fifiisme
    fifiisme Posts: 10
    Options
    I just started today too! The fit test kicked my behind and I couldn't do all the exercises even but I kept pushing through and plan to do the same tomorrow!
  • yazorg
    yazorg Posts: 9
    Options
    I am currently doing insanity and would love accountability and motivation. Please anybody doing or starting insanity add me! :smile:
  • jennrivera3
    Options
    I wish the messages posted on this thread showed up on the mobile app!! Sorry hadn't seen them. Some of you added me as a friend, so I could see your profile post, it's been great motivating each other. To all-WAY TO GO!!!! Insanity is just that huh? ;) Insane! I completed day 6 today (Pure Cardio) and wow it's been the craziest yet. Y'all keep it up, we can do this!!
    BTW I am also tracking my progress/workouts on intagram (jennrivera3) so feel free to add me on there too! Sometimes pictures speak a thousand words. My personal blog (awalkincuteshoes.blogspot.com).
  • shanyna01
    shanyna01 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I did the first 5 weeks of insanity last year but work got really involved and I feel off. I just started back up but I am currently starting the 2 second month right now.
  • cebiginalaska
    cebiginalaska Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Insanity is sick :-( :sick: I completed another beach body program before I tried Insanity and I am super sore. I have yet to complete a full Insanity workout :cry: but I am still trying :wink: