The Ultimate Female Training Guide - SimplyShredded

Options
prium01
prium01 Posts: 306 Member
Hi everyone! Has anybody tried The Ultimate Female Training Guide - SimplyShredded.com..I am starting it from today and hope to see some results..

Can I please see some results if you have tried..I have been reading New Rules Of Lifting for Women....Haven't made up my mind about that yet..
Stats:

Height:5'
SW: 167.2
CW:132
GW:120

Need toning.

Replies

• prium01
    Options
    bump! Just interested!
  • revasen
    revasen Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Sorry.. no idea. but how is the New Rules of Lifting For Women? i just got it and started the initial chapters. is it useful for beginners in weight lifting?
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options
    Not familiar with it. My advice, as always, is to just get started and go from there. You can always switch plans later but results come from sweat, not analysis
  • CrankMeUp
    CrankMeUp Posts: 2,860 Member
    Options
    Not familiar with it. My advice, as always, is to just get started and go from there. You can always switch plans later but results come from sweat, not analysis

I like this!
  • prium01
    Options
    Thank u....I have just started ,have been doing some Strength training before but without a program...so thought of going with the above ...New Rules of Lifting is great but I am not much into reading to I just cant stick to it..Hope anyone else can guide with other programs..
  • chicbuc
    chicbuc Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    I tried it after I did NROLFW for awhile. I liked it, but wasn't into the split training plan as much as I thought I would be, so I'm back to New Rules. I like a full body workout 3x a week, but that's my preference.