Lady Gaga makes my clothes fall off!!!

Options
Ok, i know that some of you don't like her or you think that she's weird, but I think that she's amazing! I have a playlist on my ipod that is just for running and it is filled with primarily her music ( I threw in a few others, GNR, Prodigy, Ramstein, Faith No More) and she never disappoints. Whenever I hear her music I can't help but get energized. When I feel like I'm gonna die and I can't run anymore I will turn it to one of her song and.......BAM!!!!! I get my second wind...or third...or fourth. LOL So anyway, here's to you Lady Gaga for helping me get fit!!!
51818147fp9.jpg

Replies

• missjo113
    Options
    Whoever it is that you listen to, if they get you moving it's a GOOD thing!

Turn up those tunes!
  • cuddlegrl
    cuddlegrl Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I hear ya! Same thing here. I add P****Cat Dolls to that list too! "Dont Cha!"
  • RushinBruisette
    RushinBruisette Posts: 2,109 Member
    Options
    I have some of her songs on my phone too :) I also a wide range from NSYNC to KoRn to Gretchen Wilson, but Lady Gaga and Black Eyed Peas help me as well :)
  • Ahzuri
    Ahzuri Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    I could totally see that! Music is great for exercising, if I had listened to her back when I used to be in the gym I'm sure she would have gotten me going as well, I bet she will when I get back into the gym in a few weeks :D
  • Jennili7
    Jennili7 Posts: 50
    Options
    ME TOO!!! I was just telling a co worker today that Gaga is great for exercising! I usually start my workouts with some Lights to get my heart rate up and then kick it up a few notches with some Gaga!! I love her!!! :love:
  • mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    I have a few of her songs on my ipod as well and yup she gets me moving.
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    To each her own................I got to moving for David Cassidy and the Partridge Family one day........what ever it takes!! :laugh: :laugh:
  • HealthyChanges2010
    HealthyChanges2010 Posts: 5,831 Member
    Options
    To each her own................I got to moving for David Cassidy and the Partridge Family one day........what ever it takes!! :laugh: :laugh:
    Don't forget Bobby Sherman...swoon. :love: Now that was a few years back....lol
  • millerll
    millerll Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    Yep, Gaga's a fruit loop, but she sure gets me moving on the elliptical.

Lately, Taio Cruz and Katey Perry are having the same effect. I'm embarassed to admit that I'm 48 years old. I guess it's amazing that I even know who these people are! On the other hand, I also have Glenn Miller on my iPod for cool-downs. So take that, young-uns!
  • HealthyChanges2010
    Options
    Yep, Gaga's a fruit loop, but she sure gets me moving on the elliptical.

Lately, Taio Cruz and Katey Perry are having the same effect. I'm embarassed to admit that I'm 48 years old. I guess it's amazing that I even know who these people are! On the other hand, I also have Glenn Miller on my iPod for cool-downs. So take that, young-uns!
    Amazing how music can be ageless :)
  • Joscelle
    Joscelle Posts: 93
    Options
    I agree - two thumbs up for LG! Also Black Eyed Peas!
  • rcatr
    rcatr Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    my mix is all over the place too but "Bad Romance" (Lady Gaga) or "I got a feeling" (BEP) will definitely turn it up a notch
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    It took a while for her to grow on me, but the more I saw of her (especially an old YouTube video from before she was Lady Gaga), the more I realized how awesomely talented she is. She definitely offers some great workout tunes!
  • animatedbecca
    Options
    This ttile made me LOL!
    For me? USHER makes me want to kick it into gear!
    But then I love 70's rock ( my era) most of all :)
  • JustBeckyV
    JustBeckyV Posts: 182
    Options
    I agree - I love me some Lady Gaga!!! I have a Miley Cyrus song that I LOVE but I don't like her lol
  • weelissa
    weelissa Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I completely agree! I have all her songs and remixes on my shuffle to keep me going! Digitalism, and Justice have a similar effect :P
  • HealthyChanges2010
    Options
    This ttile made me LOL!
    For me? USHER makes me want to kick it into gear!
    But then I love 70's rock ( my era) most of all :)
    :drinker: 70's has some good tunes
  • Ms_Natalie
    Ms_Natalie Posts: 1,030 Member
    Options
    I'm a big fan of lady gaga! :flowerforyou:
  • Joyjmb
    Joyjmb Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Her song 'Just Dance' makes me do just that! I'm a classical singer and was out of town recently for a month on a show. Went with the director every night to a local gay bar that played practically ONLY LGaga. It was like an hour of extra cardio every night!
  • allie7383
    allie7383 Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    Much agreed, big love for Lady Gaga! Can't wait to see her again in Feb!! total dance party!!