30 Day Shred Results

Options
This is by no means a success story yet, but I just wanted to share my progress from the 30 Day Shred. I am currently on Day 12 and already see a major improvement in my body. I started out at 344lbs. So far I have lost 10lbs by eating low-carb, calorie counting, and working out. And I have blasted away several inches!

I have such a long way to go, but only being 12 days in, I hope this can motivate someone. I just got remarried 2 weeks ago. My wedding dress was one breath short of bursting at the seams. I tried it back on 2 days ago and it is almost TOO BIG!!!

Don't ever give up on yourself, you are worth it!!! I will share more progress pictures when I complete the 30 Day Shred program.

DAY1230DS.jpg

Replies

• lilliann7877
    Options
    wow, there is a huge difference in your stomach area! keep up the hard work! im thinking of starting the 30 day shred soon too.
  • cmsu64113
    cmsu64113 Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • mohanj
    mohanj Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    WOW! Congratulation on your success. I had stopped 30 day shred after 2 days last year thinking it was too difficult. You are inspiring me to try it again. Thanks.
  • Grishell
    Grishell Posts: 3
    Options
    This is amazing progress in suh a little time you can do it girl!!! I have seen those video and they are bananas..Good luck!!!!
  • Grishell
    Grishell Posts: 3
    Options
    This is amazing progress in such a little time you can do it girl!!! I have seen those video and they are bananas..Good luck!!!!
  • NaturalinCO
    NaturalinCO Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!! Keep it up, it's working!!! I just finished the 30DS and have results that made the butt kicking worth it! I just started her Killer Buns and Thighs dvd and I'm sweating a TON and burned nearly 500 calories! Going to stick with Jillian for several dvds and see what happens. Great work, you're doing awesome!
  • Marthaylo
    Marthaylo Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! You have to put your results after 30 days so we can see. Keep up the great work and thanks for the motivation.
  • fifiisme
    fifiisme Posts: 10
    Options
    Way to go!! I know that getting started is the hardest part and you have stuck with it for 12 days already! I hope I can say the same for myself in 2 weeks! Thanks for the inspiration!
  • ChangeToday344
    Options
    Thanks everyone!! Another added bonus is a surge in my energy level. I just feel so amazing!! Will definitely post end results.
  • aliciadub
    aliciadub Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    You are doing great! Keep at it! And be sure to keep us posted. Very inspiring!
  • R55T
    R55T Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Wow, thanks for the inspiration! :flowerforyou: Congratulations on your weight loss to date. Great job thus far, keep up the good work.
  • Flores4321
    Options
    Omg wow there's a big difference!
  • zombiesage
    zombiesage Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Great job i should try it out!
  • BunkyBumBum
    BunkyBumBum Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Your results are amazing for just 12 days in! I hope you have a tailor on hand, by day 30 you're going to need that dress taken down a size or two! Great job!
  • DBaird1981
    Options
    what plan are you on? can you send me details? I need all the help I can get.
  • KardioKim
    KardioKim Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    That's awesome work! I lost around 35 pounds with shred. As Jillian would say, it ain't no joke.

Keep it up. You will see results!
  • karu4link2479
    Options
    What do you mean it's by no means a success story??? That's fantastic progress for only 12 days!!! I have the 30DS at home but have never done it lol.... This is a huge motivation for me. Keep up the good work! Fantastic. :D
  • KardioKim
    KardioKim Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    That's awesome work! I lost around 35 pounds with shred. As Jillian would say, it ain't no joke.

Keep it up. You will see results!
  • ChangeToday344
    Options
    Thank you so much for the awesome encouragement! If my 334lb butt can stick with this, I know all you who are wanting to try it, CAN!!! What are you waiting for?? Push yourself, no one else is going to! The only way to get results is to get up and MOVE!! And you will feel so great afterwards! You only have one life, take charge of your health, and get to LIVING!!!
  • theteaprincess
    Options
    Fantastic!!!:flowerforyou: