Replies

• lynn_miller15
    lynn_miller15 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Am I able to still join this?
  • snickerskittycat
    snickerskittycat Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I woul like to join. I am starting a week late. However I need the support. My sw is 252.
  • housen
    housen Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am interested, I hope I am not too late!
  • WatchMeLOSEx
    Options
    I would love to do this! More motivation! (Hopefully it's in teams. I can have people to support me/people TO support!)
  • qmcdeva
    qmcdeva Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I want to join, current weight is 223.8
  • Evilmuffin666
    Evilmuffin666 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Too late to join in?
  • Tolstoy26
    Tolstoy26 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I would love to join!
  • SamanthaMitch1981
    Options
    Id like to be in please :)
  • holliebevineau
    holliebevineau Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    Can I still join in? Please?
  • elnstanley23
    elnstanley23 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    count me in!
  • poe510
    poe510 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Maybe you should close this topic and start another one for the next challenge.
  • garcia1774
    garcia1774 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Is it too late to join?
  • emilyreese16
    emilyreese16 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I would love to join the group even though I'm a little late. Thank you :)
  • kerenvaknin
    kerenvaknin Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Can I join please?? :)
  • mnxl
    mnxl Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    maybe someone could volunteer to start a 2nd (or 3rd) group? i have no idea what to do or I would but i know i'm disappointed not to get to do this. don't really blame others for feeling the same way.

not sure how to run one of these nor do i have the time or want to take the time away from my family, the last one i was involved in and won, over 60% of the people that were chosen, quit. thats the saddest part, everyone has great intentions but when it comes to commitment, thats another story.
  • mnxl
    mnxl Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    maybe someone could volunteer to start a 2nd (or 3rd) group? i have no idea what to do or I would but i know i'm disappointed not to get to do this. don't really blame others for feeling the same way.

not sure how to run one of these nor do i have the time or want to take the time away from my family, the last one i was involved in and won, over 60% of the people that were chosen, quit. thats the saddest part, everyone has great intentions but when it comes to commitment, thats another story.

%%%5%%%%%%: why doesn't My Fitness Pal run the challenge and it is open to everyone?? charge a fee when people drop out