streaming music for working out?

I am bored of my downloaded workout music. I usually use traimix pro, which syncs up my beats to my pace, but I am bored of all my fast music.

I am looking for another app, that includes streaming music, or a station on iheartmix, or pandora.

or any other good suggestions for good workout music, that isn't repetitive. Prefer something with words, and not just music,

thanks

Replies

• julesderamos
    julesderamos Posts: 36 Member
    Have you heard of rockmyrun.com... they have many mixes that you may or may not like. They also recently created an app but I haven't downloaded the app yet.
  • julesderamos
    julesderamos Posts: 36 Member
    Have you heard of rockmyrun.com... they have many mixes that you may or may not like. They also recently created an app but I haven't downloaded the app yet.
  • I like Songza a lot, it's a free app for the iPhone. They have hundreds of different workout playlists you can stream to your phone.
  • kumphort2
    kumphort2 Posts: 28 Member
    thanks, I'll check them out :)
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    i second songza.
  • jasonheyd
    jasonheyd Posts: 524 Member
    I love Spotify, and there are a ton of workout-focused playlists that people have put together. I think it requires a subscription to use on mobile devices though (not sure).
  • _Tink_
    _Tink_ Posts: 3,845 Member
    I like Spincycle on iheart. Upbeat club mixes, perfect for workouts.
  • BigDave1050
    BigDave1050 Posts: 854 Member
    Get a Pandora account. create your own station with feeds from artists you like to workout to.
  • I've used both Pandora and Spotify. I haven't really checked into Spotify radio selections, but the Pandora app has several cardio stations (hip hop, 80s, etc).
  • kumphort2
    kumphort2 Posts: 28 Member
    is songza, the same concept as pandora?

if so, i guess I just need to explore my options on pandora/ iheart more to find more upbeat channels.
  • kdiamond
    kdiamond Posts: 3,329 Member
    Pandora is my exercise lifesaver!! I love the Workout channel, Flo Rida channel, Today's Hits radio, etc.. There are so many good and motivating stations out there. It is so worth the $5 a month to get it commercial free. It keeps the music fresh so you're never bored.