Where are the people in their 20s?

Options

Replies

• Kita328
    Kita328 Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    27 here! Open diary and loving having new friends to motivate each other. I'll send you a FR and anyone positive and active feel free to add me...parental advisory I may occasionally say a bad word...**GASP**

geez I thought I was the only 27 year old looking at this post...started feeling old for a second.... just one second though!

FOREVER YOUNG!:drinker:
  • BodyrockerUSA
    BodyrockerUSA Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm new to My Fitness Pal but I'm 23 so feel free to add me if you're looking for some motivation and support! Or check out my tumblr at bodyrockerusa.tumblr.com
  • cmykinky
    cmykinky Posts: 5
    Options
    I'm 26, feel free to add me!
  • CeeBee88
    CeeBee88 Posts: 33
    Options
    I'm 25 and new to myfitness pal

(pah, I feel old on here!)
  • thenoxus1
    thenoxus1 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I'm a 22 year old college guy (who also works full time). I am an avid runner and training for a 12 miler in a month and my first half come October. Feel free to add me anyone..especially runners.
  • allifantastical
    allifantastical Posts: 946 Member
    Options
    I'm 26. Feel free to add me!
  • vamback
    vamback Posts: 24
    Options
    Im 25. I tried weight watchers a few years ago, it worked for a while, but it costs too much. Love my fitness pal! Feel free to add me!
  • tessi1993
    tessi1993 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    im 20, feel free to add me :)
  • myhealthjournal
    myhealthjournal Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I'm 21 :)
    add me if you like!
  • chu604
    chu604 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    feel free to add!:)
  • kellzi89
    kellzi89 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I'm 23 a few months and I shall be 24.. Love new friends add me if you would like!
  • cieramist37
    Options
    I feel the same way..I have exactly 101 pounds to lose to get to my goal weight and its completely hard to stay motivated. I lost about 30 pounds and quit doing everything and gained it right back..So now I'm here and not going to give up this time and I'm glad you are too.

Also I'm 21.

Feel free to add!
  • messy_Missy16
    messy_Missy16 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    21 Feel free to add me :)
  • enerya
    enerya Posts: 8
    Options
    Nice to meet you all there. Turning 25 this 16th :)
  • Travis_Lee_II
    Travis_Lee_II Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Turned 21 a few months ago. I've only been on MFP for about 20 days. I have no friends so anyone is welcome especially people from VA! Nice to meet you all :)
  • Crystalynn84s
    Options
    28 here :) I am brand new to the site but have tried dieting for years. I have always averaged 130-135 (I am 5'3). It wasn't until I had gotten pregnant did I jump up to 180lbs!!! My daughter will be 3 in October and I am now down to 150. I have tried every diet under the sun. But always have been bad about eating the right amount of food. Meaning I could live off ice coffee and not much else. So I am happy to have found a site to encourage better eating habits. feel free to add me:) And best of luck with your journey.
  • kateneyxx
    kateneyxx Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    27 years old baby and time to get rolling! :bigsmile:

anyone can add! Looking for motivational friends!
  • battyg13
    battyg13 Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    im 27 feel free to add me :-)
  • NathanielUK
    NathanielUK Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    24 in 16 Days!
  • chantell7
    chantell7 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    I'm 27 add me anyone