Ladies only-what do like more ?

Options

Replies

• TheGoktor
    TheGoktor Posts: 1,138 Member
    Options
    I am shocked by the amount if people who like a go-tees. I hate them. Why hair only around the mouth area? I think its weird. I also think it is only a north american thing. I lived in Australia, New Zealand, UK, Spain and rarely saw them. However, when I came back to Canada here they are again. I know americans love them too. I find them really creepy.

Absolutely not just NA - I always thought it was mainly European guys! When I lived in the UK, there were loads of men with them. Ditto, Italy!

Love goatees! :bigsmile:
  • TropicalFlowerz
    TropicalFlowerz Posts: 1,990 Member
    Options
    Depends on the guy.....clean shaven or the sexy 5 o clock shadow always a winner... (.AND my first crush was Magnum P.I.!!! :blushing: ) But he's the only one who can rock that!!--That being said I do not like the Duck Commander beard,yuk,just looks dirty.,,and not in a good way.
  • toothpastechica
    toothpastechica Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    1 and 5....

I like 1 because I HATE kissing facial hair or getting scratched by it.

5. I like 5'o clock shadow...I think its the most attractive look...BUT I don't like kissing it!!! Too scratchy!
  • littlewhittles
    littlewhittles Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    I think beards are hot and manly. I go with full beard, but not a long beard.
  • messy_Missy16
    messy_Missy16 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Depends on what looks best on the guy in question. I prefer my husband with a little scruff, because he looks like he's about 14 years old when clean-shaven. :laugh:

how long have you been married?
  • SierraHealth
    Options
    1!
  • gogojodee
    gogojodee Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    either clean-shaven or long enough to not be scratchy. dislike obvious geometric shapes or really crisp lines

This to a T!
  • tiffanyraylene
    tiffanyraylene Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    5. Cute scruffy-ness
  • ruth3698
    ruth3698 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Clean shaven...and please keep up with it...nothing worse than scratchy stubble during a makeout session or.....you know :p
  • walleyclan1
    walleyclan1 Posts: 2,784 Member
    Options
    Depends on the person but you look good scruffy in your profile pic
  • SmartDataGirl
    SmartDataGirl Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I would say clean shaven.... but it depends, mostly on the type of person. Usually smart chicks go for who the actual person on the inside is rather than the outside... my boyfriend is really skinny, and has no ripped body. Also he has a little peach fuzz, but he's really young... but I am only 12 days older than him c:. Well anyways, what really attracted me to him was his smartness, his hobbies (we have the same hobbies! c:), we work well together, and both of our parents are programmers... all that really matters to a lady is that you are smart, ambitious; going somewhere in life, and you must be a gentleman. That's it.
  • amys1410
    amys1410 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    A bit of stubble!
  • Orient_Charm
    Orient_Charm Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    Had this beard for most of my life. 4 woman in my home at one time. They didn't get a vote.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    hahahahahahah....

very nice lol....
  • luceegj
    luceegj Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Clean or a bit of neat brissle!
  • legreene515
    legreene515 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    I really think it depends on the guy.

On my husband, I like clean shaven.

On some other people, like one of my guy friends, I like a little beard. The difference is face shape, I think, and the fact that my guy friend trims his beard, while my husband lets his get all scruffy and mountainmanish (not sexy!).
  • onetwopotato
    onetwopotato Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    I'm always rocking the 5 o clock shadow/stubble.
  • Jennvandemark
    Jennvandemark Posts: 179 Member
    Options

Well keep on rocking it because it looks good on you. :blushing:
  • onetwopotato
    onetwopotato Posts: 245 Member
    Options

Well keep on rocking it because it looks good on you. :blushing:
    Well thank you!
  • TruckersWifeTruckersLife
    Options
    My hubby looks dam hot clean shaven even though he has grown a moustache but after about 3 weeks it annoys the hell out of him and he shaves it off
  • Orient_Charm
    Orient_Charm Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    Depends on the person but you look good scruffy in your profile pic

Thank you :bigsmile: