IIFYM: Craziest thing you've eaten?!

For those of you who believe in the concept of IIFYM, what's the craziest thing you've fit into your budget?

For me, it would probably have to be a giant turkey leg from the fair consisting of 1136 calories, 54 grams of fat, and 152 grams of protein!!

Replies

• aquarabbit
    aquarabbit Posts: 1,622 Member
    Fried eggplant as an appetizer, a giant plate of chicken alfredo as an entree, and a slice of cheesecake with strawberry syrup. 2130 calories. I worked out hard that day and didn't eat anything else.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Depends if you count macros or not. If not, a 900 calories steak, but it was close to double my fat macro. And yes, I was still in my goal that day.
  • Oh man... I can slam this one out of the park...

A Large Big Mac Meal, with a coke, and a second big mac (it was .59 cents extra so I added it), a four piece mcnugget, and a hot fudge sundae.... yep. For lunch, in one sitting. That's honestly still not bad for me, but thankfully - I'm not in the "completely unhealthy" spectrum yet..... so I'm trying to change my habits now before it's too late.
  • MzzFaith
    MzzFaith Posts: 337 Member
    Deer meat
  • AJ_G
    AJ_G Posts: 4,158 Member
    Depends if you count macros or not. If not, a 900 calories steak, but it was close to double my fat macro. And yes, I was still in my goal that day.

IIFYM = If It Fits Your MACROS

By definition if you follow IIFYM you count your macros.

Anyway, I once ate half a meat lovers pizza and still hit my calories and macros by the end of the day, gotta love flexible dieting...
  • Seefylol
    Seefylol Posts: 197
    1 Container of Chocolate Brownie icecream topped with 60g of cashew nut butter. Eating it as I type this. Not so much crazy but it's yummy!
  • Raevyns
    Raevyns Posts: 91 Member
    I don't count crazy in calories, I count crazy in regards to what is truly weird in comparison to the standard American diet.

The craziest thing I've ever eaten? A candy-coated cricket.

It was actually not bad. Crunchy and kind of earthy.
  • sakuragreenlily
    sakuragreenlily Posts: 334 Member
    Oh man... I can slam this one out of the park...

A Large Big Mac Meal, with a coke, and a second big mac (it was .59 cents extra so I added it), a four piece mcnugget, and a hot fudge sundae.... yep. For lunch, in one sitting. That's honestly still not bad for me, but thankfully - I'm not in the "completely unhealthy" spectrum yet..... so I'm trying to change my habits now before it's too late.

I can't decide if I'm disgusted or impressed.... Well done(?) O.O
  • Woodsmoke
    Woodsmoke Posts: 360 Member
    3 scotch eggs
    1 tikka chicken pastry slice
    1 sausage roll
    Pack of Dairylea slices
    Huge pasta pot (MEGA-calorific)
    4 chocolate bars.

FORTUNATELY I haven't binged like that in a fair while.

As for 'odd' food... Alligator. Kinda fishy-tastin...
  • :laugh: I can only laugh about it because as I said, I'm not completely unhealthy yet. I'm trying to change it. That was a norm for me... like at least 2 times a month. Crazy. I love bigmacs haha.
  • Confuzzled4ever
    Confuzzled4ever Posts: 2,860 Member
    Whenver I eat those turkey legs at the fair I rarely eat anything else the whole day.. Those things are HUGE! I haev no idea how many calories and fat they are though.. were did you find tha tinfo? i looked up turkey leg on here and picked a big one.. but I have no idea if it was right or not.
  • tlab827
    tlab827 Posts: 155 Member
    Elmers Glue.

I was that kid.
  • pchesnut
    pchesnut Posts: 347 Member
    What is this IIFYM theory you are talking about?