Great Job!!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • allifantastical
    allifantastical Posts: 946 Member
    Options
    Wow congrats! You look amazing!
  • ncmedic201
    ncmedic201 Posts: 540 Member
    Options
    Congrats on all of your accomplishments!! Be proud of your hard work and show those legs off!!
  • EnviousDan
    EnviousDan Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I love how the difference shows in your face. Congratulations on all your success.
  • Jamiecfc1
    Jamiecfc1 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    That's awesome, well done :happy: !
  • wbandel
    wbandel Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    wow, you look great! are you lifting weights too? you look toned.

Thanks. I was jogging and biking all year, so I think most of my muscle is in my legs. The rest is still rather flabby. lol This summer I did 30 Day Shred, and am just a couple days shy of completing Ripped in 30. That's where I've gotten most of my "tone" from. Now I'd like to add more weights to get some real results.
  • amandaspencer416
    amandaspencer416 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Wow great going!!!! Very very inspiring!
  • alicebot
    alicebot Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Wow, huge respect for you. Congratulations, you look beautiful, healthy and very happy!
  • Angimom
    Angimom Posts: 1,463 Member
    Options
    Awesome Job! You look fantastic and are very inspiring. Keep up the good(??) no GREAT work!
  • marciebrian
    marciebrian Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    You really do look amazing... like a whole new YOU ;-) Congratulations! :flowerforyou:
  • oldandhealthier
    oldandhealthier Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    You look and are truly amazing
  • __delete
    __delete Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Wow, that's amazing. What a great year for you!
  • norahwynn
    norahwynn Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    awesome job! you look great!!!!!!
  • kpick41
    kpick41 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation! You've changed in so many ways! Keep up the great work and thanks for the motivation!
  • wbandel
    wbandel Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    LOVED your post! ("work hard you're worth it! - love!) Congratulations! You look great! Can you tell me how many calories you have been eating daily?

I start with the MFP guideline of "lose 2lbs a week", which slowly pushed me down to 1200. I know whatever number I'm set at that I'll eat over, so having the lower "goal" actually helps me stay in line more. I eat all my exercise calories back, and typically eat over my goal every day too, though I try not to get more than 200 cals over. Exercise is usually 200-500 burn a day depending on if I'm biking as transportation or not.

I'd just like to add, this is what I've done, but I'm not saying it's the best option. It's just one option that happened to work. I could have done it differently, and maybe gotten better results, but it was what I could stick to.
  • snoopycool
    snoopycool Posts: 37
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your story - it's really inspiring!
  • grdaze
    grdaze Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    you look better than me at 167 and I weigh four pounds less than you! GO YOU!
  • Laac68
    Laac68 Posts: 55
    Options
    Congratulations! You look great. :smile:
  • MrsBrosco
    MrsBrosco Posts: 295
    Options
    This is simply amazing and so inspirational. I am a "lazy" person that needs to get off my butt to better my own health. Congratulations girl, you look amazing!
  • FitWarrior7
    FitWarrior7 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Great job keep up the good work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!