Replies

• Anna_Joys_Journey
    Anna_Joys_Journey Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Congratulations!
  • MyJourney1960
    MyJourney1960 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    wow what an amazing journey. you are a true inspiration, thank you for posting this.
  • JennC831
    JennC831 Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    You've done an AMAZING job!!! Congratulations on your progress!!
  • jackpotclown
    jackpotclown Posts: 3,291 Member
    Options
    Nice job WB \m/
  • laurenlhubert
    laurenlhubert Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Awesome Job!! You are so very inspiring!! :smile: :happy:
  • BubbiesMommy823
    Options
    You look terrific. Very motivational!
  • Mjandjt
    Mjandjt Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Awesome work...you look great! Thanks for sharing! :happy:
  • jones092508
    jones092508 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Oh my, this is amazing! Your absolutely inspirational to me, I'm starting out he same weight you were and hope to be the same this time next year! I don't know you personally, but regardless I am PROUD of you and this shows me that with determination and hard work I can do the exact same!
  • Thruen
    Thruen Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    You look great!
  • sanjoparolas
    sanjoparolas Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    You followed through on taking charge of your health and it is paying off -- I salute you! :)
  • EndorphineReceptive
    Options
    There is something to be said for you or anyone that has that moment when you decide to commit to a healthier you. As you have shown, the commitment to set goals, both short term and long term, and be motivated to continue on your journey through all the ups and downs is absolutely amazing.

You look simply amazing and I am sure every part of your life has benefited from your efforts. In sharing your inspirational story, you are motivating others that seek the strength and courage that you shown in attaining your own results. Continue to share your story and show what can be done with a great mindset and the will to live longer and healthier. All of us can feed from your shining example of success!
  • JanetAnderson1953
    Options
    WOW ! You are such an inspiration! Thanks for sharing>
  • msjames1999
    msjames1999 Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    Wow!! You have done an amazing job. Congratulations!!
  • ColeAXE
    ColeAXE Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    This is so inspiring. You look amazing. You hardwork is motivating :)
  • amylouize2012
    amylouize2012 Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    OMG you look like a whole new person, just fab!! Well done you! x
  • dona000
    dona000 Posts: 70
    Options
    You are a Superstar! People on the Biggest Loser lose that much and get kudos and fame and become superstars. You are a Superstar in your own world. You overcame even with your leg problem. Great job! Thank you so much for sharing with us.

I was wondering. Did you read the success stories here for inspiration?
  • DanOhh
    DanOhh Posts: 1,806 Member
    Options
    Congrats! WTG!! You should be very proud of what you've done. Awesome work!!!
  • meredith1123
    meredith1123 Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    wow this is great progress. I love how youve taken so many pictures through out your journey! I'm proud of you, good job!!! you look fantastic!
  • dona000
    dona000 Posts: 70
    Options
    Also, you sound like you have more energy. I guess cause of the picture you painted of starting out not thinking you could do much. I want more energy and want to feel better. Again thank you for sharing
  • itzehoe
    itzehoe Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    AMAZING!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!