Great job! Congrats!!!!
  • missyrawien
    missyrawien Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Wow, fabulous job! Hot mama!
  • laurenlhubert
    laurenlhubert Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    You have a beautiful family and your video made me cry. You have the same thoughts and doubts that we all have, and you stuck your nose to the grind stone and said "see ya!" to those doubts! You are amazing!! Thank you for sharing your story!
  • mellynat
    mellynat Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    wow amazing!!!!!!! can't get to where u are now!!! I'm a mom of 3 . u are an inspiration!
  • kcoftx
    kcoftx Posts: 765 Member
    Options
    Loved the video! Cried! Good for you!
  • chivitaxxv
    chivitaxxv Posts: 21
    Options
    Your transformation is so motivating!! I've finally made the decision to take care of "ME" after having my baby (it's been three years now... ). Congratulations on your achievement. Can't wait to share my success story too.
  • lesliemk
    lesliemk Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    You guys are making ME cry!! I couldn't have done this journey with MFP, seriously! I weighed in weekly, tracked my cals and became a clean eating machine and have loved helping so many others here on this board. It's just SO cool to see it come full circle. I'm still here on MFP daily, especially right now since I just started a new program... I still log, weigh-in and chat! Happy to have any women/mommy friends. Sorry boys... I'm not here to date, as you can see... I have one HOT family! :D
  • TeachTheGirl
    TeachTheGirl Posts: 2,091 Member
    Options
    What's the video workout with the barbell and can I ask how much it cost? (For DVD's and equipment.) That looks like something I could get interested in!
  • getrealforme
    Options
    Amazing......all of it. Family, Weight loss, VIDEO. Thank you for sharing, I loved it!
  • annebaum41912
    annebaum41912 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    That ending put tears in my eyes . . . congrats on the hard work and dedication!! :flowerforyou:

mine too! LOVED this. way to go girl! :)
  • skinnybjasse
    skinnybjasse Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Great video! If you can do it....I can too! The hardest part will be to find time to cook and eat right...the working out is the easy part. So amazing for you and your girls, all the best from here on out!
  • Lauracharder
    Lauracharder Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    You looked good before, but now you look amazing!
  • russbittles
    Options
    I just shared your video on my facebook news feed. You're such an inspiration! I wake up in the morning with my son and my health as my motivation.

Thank you!
  • lesliemk
    lesliemk Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    I seriously had NO idea that my story would make so many tear up or cry. I am beyond touched at how this is impacting people. <3
  • rieann84
    rieann84 Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    i got a little teary, lol :) you both look so great! very inspirational.
  • sol4vita
    sol4vita Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Amazing! You are amazing!
  • Lizbeth17882612
    Options
    Great job Momma, it Is absolutely wonderful to see it can happen no matter what. Keep up the good work and inspiration!
  • momRN2B
    momRN2B Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Amazing story. I have a similar story to u as far as the sizes and the 2 kids close in age but I am not a stay at home mom. Your older daughter looks like mini of you and your kids are both adorable. I am not as toned as you but pretty toned after months of the 30 day shred and the like. I want to start lifting heavy at some point so like another poster wanted to know what is the workout u were doing with those big barbells and how much does such equipment cost? Oh and btw you look amazing!!!
  • mommy3457
    mommy3457 Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    I think you were beautiful before and now just to let you know. I loved watching your video! Awesome job!
  • beckty
    beckty Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I am SO inspired by this!!! Thanks for the share. And I loved the video. You have such a beautiful family.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!