Does my wife really, really love me?

Options
2»

Replies

• TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,793 Member
    Options
    Hah! Funny damn post! Hopefully i took it the right, as a joke.

Thank you. You don't know how many private messages I have received. On one hand, I don't understand how people can;t see this post as a joke. On the other hand, I appreiciate that some people were truly concerned and wanting to help.

For the record, my wife is the best thing that ever happened to me and we are very happy.
  • Kimdbro
    Kimdbro Posts: 922 Member
    Options
    The true key is if she gives you long gazes while you cook. Have you tried bringing her candy and texting her incessantly?

OMG, I just spit on the screen. lmao. Great satire OP
  • kckBxer396
    kckBxer396 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    Hah! Funny damn post! Hopefully i took it the right, as a joke.

That's how I took it...
  • allisonrinkel
    allisonrinkel Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    tough love moment:

1) cliche though it may be, who will love you if you do not first love yourself?
    2) have you thought about your wife lately? Have you both gotten into a rut where you're kind of living your own lives in parallel without really including each other? You complain that she hasn't considered you or done for you, but have you considered her and done for her with out being asked?
    3) do for others what you would have them do for you. If you want to see if your wife really really loves you, show her how much you really really love her. I'm pretty sure she will reciprocate and then some.
    This is a good point!
    She probably really does love you, but might not be sure how to help you. I found I had to learn to like myself before I could expect others to love me. It wasn't easy, but once I realized I had to be ok with me, I actually met someone who like me for who I really was, not who I was trying to be before him.
    I wish you the best :)
  • allisonrinkel
    allisonrinkel Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Oh it was a joke. Not a very funny one!! I felt really concerned and sad for you. Im glad you're ok, but jokes like that aren't always very obvious to us people who want to help others feel better!
  • snoopycool
    snoopycool Posts: 37
    Options
    For the record, my wife is the best thing that ever happened to me and we are very happy.

And after this thread? :laugh:
  • TheRoadDog
    Options

And after this thread? :laugh:

No problem. She's not allowed to use the computer. I don't like outside influences in the home. She might start thinking for herself.
  • Krizzo87
    Krizzo87 Posts: 14,186 Member
    Options
    I'm thoroughly entertained by the responses on this thread. Never a dull moment with you, OP. :drinker:
  • ruth3698
    ruth3698 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    PARAGRAPHS!!!!!!!! Ok,enough yelling.I can't decide what is funnier.....the original post or the people taking original post seriously
  • Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    Options
    lol kind of a funny joke. I didn't really feel sorry for this person; I just thought he was crazy as a soup sandwich. lol good one.
  • wolverine66
    wolverine66 Posts: 3,780 Member
    Options
    i don't know if she does or not...

but i do
    :wink:
  • TheRoadDog
    Options
    i don't know if she does or not...

but i do
    :wink: