Trying to loose 150lbs.

Options
I am not new to the site, I have been on the site for awhile now, with a few friends that don't log their food. I have been logging for food for almost 200 days. I struggle with even moving. I need friends to help me on my journey. Thanks so much. :ohwell:

Replies

• deeds2785
    deeds2785 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I log my food every day and would love more friends to help motivate me and vice versa :)
  • AlongCame_Molly
    AlongCame_Molly Posts: 2,835 Member
    Options
    You have trouble even moving? How much are you eating? Please tell me you're not killing yourself trying to stick to the ever-trendy 1200 cals/day. Do you know what your TDEE is?
  • IceyBaby96
    IceyBaby96 Posts: 36
    Options
    I log everyday, and plan to keep doing so! Feel free to add me :)
  • cbumbalough
    cbumbalough Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm logging every day. I'm working out as much as possible. I have around 150 lb to lose too.
  • sheriwt
    sheriwt Posts: 4
    Options
    I log everyday and my journey is a long one so I plan to continue logging food and exercise. My weight loss goal is 100lbs. You are welcome to add me.
  • odieluv1
    odieluv1 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    You can add me too! I am looking to lose about 100-125 lbs. I also use instagram for motivation but only been on this website for a few months, started logging everyday about 10 days ago. I have a fitness buddy but she tends to not take serious :(
  • tnpxx
    tnpxx Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    I try to log everyday and even when I don't log I'm usually on to help encourage others (: I've got 100 pounds to lose so I know how you feel and how hard it gets. I'll send you an add request (:
  • Lisaustick
    Options
    Yes add me too! We all can use motivation and friends! I just recently got back on here. Lost 40 pounds, was 5 pounds away from my goal, quit smoking, slacked on paying attention or even caring what I was eating and have gained 15 pounds back! But! here I am again, still trying, that's all we can do. Good luck!
  • airforcewife1007
    airforcewife1007 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I have about 140 pounds or so to lose. I try to log every day, but sometimes between school, motherhood, and household duties I forget lol. Feel free to add me. I'm always looking for more friends to support and help motivate!
  • Sarai145
    Sarai145 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Feel free add me! My goal is to lose 100 pounds (94 left to go...) and I log diet/exercise daily. :)
  • antdogs
    antdogs Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Feel free add me! My goal is to lose 100 pounds (94 left to go...) and I log diet/exercise daily. :)

you can add me if you like i been active 115 days in a row! or anyone else as well :)
  • sjanejack
    sjanejack Posts: 158
    Options
    Welcome to myfitnesspal. If you want, you can add me. If not, that's okay too.
  • HealthyStartsHere
    HealthyStartsHere Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    active user, feel free to add me
  • tootchute
    tootchute Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me. I weighed 355 when I started in April and now I'm 313.4 and going, I'm active on site and love to share =)
  • nyrina4life
    nyrina4life Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Sent you a request. I am also looking to drop quite a bit of weight. I try to log daily, but sometimes I do forget (last two weeks though I was with family on vacation).
  • slbrown5
    slbrown5 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I'm still looking to lose another 75 lbs. I'm an active logger, that may not be my food every day, but I am on here to help my friends. So feel free to add me to your list!
  • digressions
    digressions Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you want. I've been here about a year, but started my weight loss journey a few months before that. aside from when I go away on vacation, I log every day. I'm pretty much at goal (3 lbs to go, don't really care if I lose them or not at this point!)and in maintenance now with 85 pounds lost in total, 78 since I joined MFP.
  • kherrons
    kherrons Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    What's the best way to calculate that? I just used three versions of the calculator and my energy expenditures varied, the biggest variation of 700cals.
  • AlongCame_Molly
    AlongCame_Molly Posts: 2,835 Member
    Options
    What's the best way to calculate that? I just used three versions of the calculator and my energy expenditures varied, the biggest variation of 700cals.

I'm assuming you are talking about TDEE...I use the calculator on iifym.com, the one at scoobyworkshop.com is pretty good, too. They will all vary, as there are slightly different mathematical formulas to calculate the TDEE. My best advice is to do as many different ones as you can find, then average out the results.
  • TaliHensley
    TaliHensley Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    What is TDEE?