Frustration and need support

Options
I seriously getting tired and stressing out like crazy… my daddy is catching a fever he lost his eye sight when I was 2 I was never close to him but 3 yrs ago he got a brain stroke hearing the doctors say he has 20% to live hit me hard since then iv been praying hed get another chance to make it up with him … it took long till he recovered although he cant walk anymore but I heard him say he loves me for the first time I swear was so worth it … but now his fever is freaking me out and I need sugar to calm me down but I wont eat any sugar or carbs or chocolate coz if I started id never end

ever since I started eating healthy and less iv been stressing out specially that im an emotion eater … I get frustrated easily I cant hold my temper I just realize that 3 days ago … when I screamed at my nephew just coz he came to my room to read him a story … been thinking of my ex at night and dam it I cant sleep at night only for few hours I need to sleep…
:sad: :sad: :sad:

Why is happening just coz im eating less and I cant eat when im stressing out

Replies

• bonita87
    bonita87 Posts: 50
    Options
    I seriously getting tired and stressing out like crazy… my daddy is catching a fever he lost his eye sight when I was 2 I was never close to him but 3 yrs ago he got a brain stroke hearing the doctors say he has 20% to live hit me hard since then iv been praying hed get another chance to make it up with him … it took long till he recovered although he cant walk anymore but I heard him say he loves me for the first time I swear was so worth it … but now his fever is freaking me out and I need sugar to calm me down but I wont eat any sugar or carbs or chocolate coz if I started id never end

ever since I started eating healthy and less iv been stressing out specially that im an emotion eater … I get frustrated easily I cant hold my temper I just realize that 3 days ago … when I screamed at my nephew just coz he came to my room to read him a story … been thinking of my ex at night and dam it I cant sleep at night only for few hours I need to sleep…
    :sad: :sad: :sad:

Why is happening just coz im eating less and I cant eat when im stressing out
  • age1389
    age1389 Posts: 1,160 Member
    Options
    Sorry to hear your having a hard time. Try to relax and take one day at a time.
    The first step is to realize that you are a emotional eater and since you've done that now you take it slow. When you feel like eating emotionaly take a walk , read a book, call a friend, or have a piece of fruit or some veggies or better yet drink water.
    things will calm down. Stay calm and try to think positve.

-Adrienne:heart:
  • bonita87
    Options
    thanks honey ... i think i just ruined my deit for today i ate like crazy piglet called my friend then i started sobbing for no reason lol now i feel so stupid but i feel better ... thanks adrienne really appreciate it :flowerforyou:
  • BreaNix
    BreaNix Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Take a deep breath........brush your teeth........then do some jumping jacks or sit-ups or run up and down the stairs. Get your blood pumping with some exercise.

Don't fret over what any mistakes you've made, just make the best choices you can from here on out.

Cut up and eat some celery, apples or carrots. If you have them ready and you need to eat for stress reasons then eat something that won't ruin your diet.

Hang in there,
    nicky
  • bonita87
    Options
    thanks breanix:flowerforyou: i feel much better today
  • jellibelli
    Options
    Hi, I hope what I say can help you . When you start feeling stressed out, if you are able take a walk or jog or however you burn off calories, try that. Your body naturally releases hormones that naturally help you feel better. Another suggestion, is journaling your feelings helps release them, without hurting anyone. How about prayer? Are you religious at all? Even if you are not, prayer is a way to find inner peace and get solution to life's many ups and downs. Hope you can benefit from something on this reply.
  • age1389
    age1389 Posts: 1,160 Member
    Options
    Hi I was just checking in and seeing how you were doing. I was away for the weekend so couldn't check in earlier. Shout if you need anything:flowerforyou:

-Adrienne:heart: