Goal outfit or article of clothing...?

Options

Replies

• leanne0605
    leanne0605 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    I have a pair of jeans that are too small. I can pull them up just not button them.
  • sunshyncatra
    sunshyncatra Posts: 598 Member
    Options
    I bought a very cute pair of jeans in a size ten at a thrift store. My goal is size 12, but I visualize myself being able to slip those on. I think it is a good thing!
  • Fatlorenzo
    Fatlorenzo Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I have a pair of size 10 jeans from River Island, that's uk 10. Black, and have a pic of me wearing them, needing a belt for em.
    I have a dress with foxes on it that my mum bought me for xmas two years ago, and I have only ever just about squeezed into.
    I'm fitting an 18 at the moment, which will be a 16 very soon!
  • emirror
    emirror Posts: 842 Member
    Options
    I have a pair of size 4 black sailor trousers that fit before baby #2. I bought a gorgeous white button-up blouse, this spring, to go with them when they fit again.

I can't wait to wear that outfit.
  • cbumbalough
    cbumbalough Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I have a pair of 16s I bought when I lost weight once before. I couldn't get into them comfortably then. I still love them. I'm a 24 now. I also have an XL black dress I'd like to get into comfortably. Those are my 2 main clothing motivators!
  • holliebevineau
    holliebevineau Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    I have something that my mom used to wear back in the 70's Its a bell bottom jumper that zips up the back. I cant even get the zipper half way up. I hope to one day. I did buy a white denim skirt in a size 8 last weekend. I was a 14 back in febuary
  • AndiGirl70
    AndiGirl70 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    My goal outfit falls in the lingerie department. I'm eyeing a corset, garters and thigh hi's covered by the proverbial little black dress. I have a picture of what I want tucked into my dresser drawer. I look at it when I need a little motivational push. Its working so far!
  • pikanchi
    pikanchi Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    My goal clothing items were a pair of 25" waist Topshop denim hotpants, which now fit, and a pair of (UK) size 6 cigarette trousers, also from Topshop. They also fit.

Now, I've a pair of 24" waist/UK 4 skinny jeans which fit fine around the waist but are a little too tight around the legs, so they're the next target! FWIW, I'm short and my intention at this point is simply to lose inches + BF, and gain lean muscle. Hopefully it'll all work out...!
  • nsagley
    nsagley Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I haven't bought anything new but I have a whole tub full of size 18 jeans that I could wear 7 years ago and I'm determined to get back into them rather than buying new jeans in the size 20-22 that I'm currently wearing.
  • cenafan
    cenafan Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    I had bought a whole bunch of size 16 items when I started (started at a size 26w). They all fit now.

My goal clothing item is my size 12 Lululemon winter coat. It now zips but is still snug. It will be perfect by winter
  • erinlibke
    erinlibke Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I have all my old clothes and lingerie from 4 years ago when I was living in London 30lbs lighter. My goal dress is a black button up pencil dress that was very fitted and made me feel amazing. I want to feel like that again
  • HapThompson
    HapThompson Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I had clothes like that - I slimmed into them and they are now too big for me! Sadly the time they fitted me for was short lived.

I don't own any motivational clothes at the moment because I'm so close to my goal weight and I can't bear the though of having something else I love that end up being too big for me, so I'm waiting till I reach my goal now before I buy anything else! I have to go to a very posh do on 30th August, so I want a really nice dress to wear to that and intend to be at my goal when I buy it. I'm currently 2kg from my goal so I'm hopeful ill make it and I would ideally like to be a UK size 12 all over (which I pretty much am now, so I'm hoping I don't lose any more boob!).
  • knityoupants
    knityoupants Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    My old clothes! Making the decision to NOT buy new clothes after I gained weight was one of the biggest factors in starting this journey for me... well, my mom gave me some hand me downs, but who wants to wear those forever?
  • PepperWorm
    PepperWorm Posts: 1,206
    Options
    *kitten* tight booty shorts and crop tops.
  • TennesseeGirl09
    Options
    I just want to look nice in a bathing suit. Not even a 2-piece, just a regular ol' bathing suit. I also have a pair of jeans I bought a few years ago (after I lost 30 pounds, then regained plus some). I'd like to fit into those again :smile:
  • stephyy4632
    stephyy4632 Posts: 947 Member
    Options
    the swim suit in my ticker is my goal :) I`m close :)
  • Bel0602
    Bel0602 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    I have a pair of goal jeans. But I'm not sure if I like them anymore haha. But I do own other jeans that could stand to be looser.
  • JustLindaLou
    JustLindaLou Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    I have 2 closets and 3 large totes full of goal clothing!! Stuff I outgrew, some still new with tags that I bought thinking "just need to lose 5 lbs!" (not "let's gain 50 and never get to wear this!!) Right now I have 2 swimsuits hanging in my workout area that I plan to be in well before summer's end.
  • A_Fit_Mom
    A_Fit_Mom Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    For that cheap, I think it is a great motivator!

I started at a 12 and now in a size 8. I had all my old size 8 clothes and always tried them on every few weeks, and it was great when I found that they fit again.

Now I have my size 4 and 6 clothes and try them on, can't wait to get into them. :)
  • cmeade20
    cmeade20 Posts: 1,238 Member
    Options
    I have jeans. Used to not be able to button them. Eventually I could button them but I had major muffin top. Now they're just a smidge too tight. Another inch or two and I should be good :-)