diet plan

Options
wanting to know how do i keep up with my diet plan without falling off track

Replies

• DoingItForME724
    DoingItForME724 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    It shouldn't be a diet. Whatever you do to lose weight should be something you can do forever so you do not gain the weight back. Im hispanic and love mexican food but the reality it if I want to have thebody I want i have to give up certain things for good! Add me if you'd like!
  • mebepiglet123
    mebepiglet123 Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    It shouldn't be a diet. Whatever you do to lose weight should be something you can do forever so you do not gain the weight back. Im hispanic and love mexican food but the reality it if I want to have thebody I want i have to give up certain things for good! Add me if you'd like!

Here here could agree more...well said
  • EbonyStepp
    EbonyStepp Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello, as mentioned above, it's not a diet...it's a lifestyle change. My best advice will be to take it day by day and plan out your meals. When you know what you’re eating and have healthy food readily available most likely you will grab for that verses the quick unhealthy snacks. Also, dump the junk!!! Meaning go through your house and get rid of all the temptations so it's not there when you have that craving. Believe it or not...it will get easier but you have to make a discussion that today is the day that you’re going to make better choices. Are you going to have your weak moments and eat something you’re not suppose to...absolutely but it's all about what you do after that. Don't dwell on it...just make the next meal count and keep moving forward! I am a fitness coach and I encourage all the individuals that I coach to track their foods through MFP because it's an accountability tool and most likely, if you’re honest with yourself, reality kicks in when you have to log that burger and fries that you know you shouldn't have into your diary! You’re on the right track because you have taken the first step by reaching out and asking. Determine your goal and make positive steps to reaching that goal in your daily eating habits, workouts and overall choices and before you know it...you will be posting your success story! Good luck and feel free to send me a message if you have any questions! Enjoy your journey
    ~Ebony~
  • Cherry_T
    Cherry_T Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Stop thinking of it as a diet plan. Stop think about it at all for that matter, find something you enjoy more than eating that gives you peace.