Anyone have only 15-20 lbs to lose??

Options

Replies

• erpar4
    erpar4 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I have about 23 lbs to lose! I'm 5'5" and I'd like to be 126ish, currently at 149.

Anyone feel free to add me. I'd love to provide motivation and support as well!
  • r524reed
    r524reed Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Down to last 10-12 lbs. then trying to get toned up more. Add me if you want. I know exactly how you feel. I liked it better when I could see the scale moving more. Lol.
  • alexisjfrank
    Options
    I have about 20 pounds to lose. I'm 5'7 and I want to get back down to 153-155. Anyone with similar goals please friend me. Having little to lose makes the going slow and it's really frustrating sometimes
  • douglasnorton
    douglasnorton Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    I have about 10-15 pounds to lose. Feel free to add me.
  • cjc1961
    cjc1961 Posts: 31
    Options
    I do too and could use support. So far today is a great day.:smile:
  • merry_abandon
    merry_abandon Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I'm 5' and want to lose about 15 lbs. Feel free to add me! :)
  • mcaylajenay
    mcaylajenay Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Anyone in their 20's, 5 ft 6 that needs to lose 15-20 pounds please add me, in need of motivational buddies!
  • jackjackattck
    jackjackattck Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am 5'5 and have about 15-20 lbs to lose as well. What I find so discouraging is that I am already a healthy person and work out regularly, so it seems difficult to step up my game and eat even healthier, and work out more! I have found myself Googling "weight loss tips" before, and noticed that I ALREADY DO most of those suggestions! I already drink tons of water, sleep 7 hours a day if possible, work out 3-5 days a week, eat fruits and veggies, park far away, take the stairs, etc. Aside from lowering my calorie intake to unhealthy limits, or working out an excessive amount of hours that don't exist in a typical day.. fast progress is impossible! I am working on it, slowly but surely, but I agree.. it is difficult to see others with so much progress and fat lost so quickly! But, we need to all remember that most of these people did not live healthy lifestyles prior, so any minor shift will make a world of a difference, as opposed to someone who already is health conscious.
  • connieleavens
    connieleavens Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I am there too. I am 5'6" and have lost 35 so far, started at 190, have about 15 to go to get to my goal weight, although that number has already changed once so could change again. I have friends losing 13lbs a month, I barely pulled off 3. I find it really hard to stay motivated when the numbers are so slow to come down. Please feel free to add me.
  • pestopoli
    pestopoli Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I had 19 to lose initially - keep your chin up! I'm down to 1 pound to lose now, and I don't expect it will come off quickly - but it WILL come off. You can do it!
  • megandme120
    megandme120 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I have 10 - 15 of fat to lose but trying to add lots of muscle, so not sure how much the numbers on the scale will change. But I know I'll be able to tell the difference! Good luck to you!!! :happy:
  • MK608
    MK608 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Yes! 5'2 with 15-20 to lose. Feel free to add me :)
  • EPhinn
    EPhinn Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I do. I'm 5'5" and trying to get down to 130. That's just a number I have set in my head, but I can deal with a higher number if my body is looking awesome. :) Feel free to add me.

~Leah
  • pmanco2009
    Options
    bump for later reading
  • Ranocchia
    Ranocchia Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Hi I have about 15-20 lbs to lose. Feel free to add me
  • princesspea234
    princesspea234 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    I'm looking to lose anywhere from 8-16 pounds. Really looking to lower body fat percentage more than lose. I'm not sure what that magic number will be for me. It's all about losing that muffin top and chub rub.
  • amirahdaboss
    amirahdaboss Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    im 18, 5'6, with 17 pounds left to lose
    my current goal weight is 125
    and everyone here, please feel free to add me! i would love some friends that have the same amount to lose as i do
  • Nutella91
    Nutella91 Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    10 pounds!
  • Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    Options
    I have only 8 pounds to lose, and it is difficult! My problem I think is just that my metabolism slowed down when I stopped smoking. Also, I never drank soda or juice, and I rarely ate sweets or fast food in the first place. So I had to find other ways to modify my already fairly healthy diet. Add me if you want to.
  • tashaboo00
    tashaboo00 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I have about 15more I want to lose. I plan on seeing how I look and feel then and then either switching to maintenance or keep going. It's all subjective