Hi! I'm new, let's be friends?

Options
Hi MFP, this is my first time ever using this app. One of my friends told me this helped her lose weight so I'm trying it out. So far I love it and think it's pretty fun calculating "everything I eat".

I'm looking to make new friends who I can inspire and to be inspired as well. I'm doing pretty good so far but need friends who are also in the same boat for a healthier life.

Most of my friends are either not with the "be healthy" program and just eat anything they want which is a no, no for me right now at least.

So, hope to make some new friends and start this new life with others who are on the same journey!

Replies

• AmberA219
    AmberA219 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hi welcome to mfp! It's going to change your life. It definitely changed mine. Feel free to add me as a friend for motivation to kick butt and lose weight! :D
  • tomoswilding
    tomoswilding Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Hi! Also new here, but loving it!
  • hindalhothaly1
    Options
    Hi, hope we will be good friends
  • HealthyForNationals
    Options
    Hey, I'm new too!
  • BookofJenny
    BookofJenny Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Hi, I have been around here for a while, and this place changes your outlook, it helps you realise this is a lifestyle change and the people on here keep you motivated and support you through it all. Everyone here is on a journey to good health and therefore understand the ups and downs - it is fab :) I'll add you :)
  • MyJourney1960
    MyJourney1960 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    hi and welcome! feel free to add me
  • samsiey
    samsiey Posts: 2
    Options
    :sad: Hello

I've been around for a while though I cant say much about mfp. I've only used it now and then, when my will power is up, to get calorie counts for foods.

Today i acctually went thrpough people's success stories and realised this can actually help me in my never ending battle with food and weightloss. So i am looking for a friend who can help me along my journey of weightloss thru MFP.

I am desperate to loose weight have tried almost everything none has seen me loose and keep the weight off.

HEEEEEEELLLLLLLLPPPPPPPP!
  • MissFannyAnn
    Options
    Feel Free to add me ive only been here 3 weeks.:happy: