diet pills, do they/don't they?

Options
Diet pills, what's the crack?

Do they work or are they a waste of money?

I've been looking at a few, and have seen some good reviews, just don't know if it's worth it.

Replies

• Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member
    Options
    Waste. Most of them are caffeine. Just drink some coffee and save your money, eat at a deficit, and move a little more.
  • ken_hogan
    ken_hogan Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    Waste. Most of them are caffeine. Just drink some coffee and save your money.

This. I'm predicting the majority, if not all, the responses you will receive are similar, that they are just a waste of time & money.
  • HollieDollieeeex
    HollieDollieeeex Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Don't touch these hun, they were the cause of me having to have my entire gall bladder removed, messed up my bodies natural absorption of fat. Steer clear, eat a balanced diet and exercise x
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options

I've been looking at a few, and have seen some good reviews, just don't know if it's worth it.

look at it this way... if diet pills worked, wthout ANY extra effort being needed, there would be no fat people....
  • kini324
    kini324 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Definitely not worth it!!! There is no magic pill, unfortunately :)
  • Tattx
    Tattx Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    At best they are a waste of money at worst they can be deadly. Crack is a good name for them. They are enticing and make wonderfully magic bullet like promises. But what happens when you quit taking them? Or if your body has a bad reaction to them? Or if you are medication and they cause a reaction due to that factor? Your health is too valuable to play Russian roulette with diet pills.
  • rbclftss
    rbclftss Posts: 7
    Options

look at it this way... if diet pills worked, wthout ANY extra effort being needed, there would be no fat people....

Oh i understand I'd have to do the work also, I don't expect them to just magic me skinny! *wouldn't it be great if they did?*
  • gigiscoolparents
    Options
    Definite no to diet pills - but I would recommend taking a green coffee bean supplement with breakfast and lunch. I saw it on Dr. Oz (some people laugh at that, haha) - but "green" just refers to the coffee bean before it's roasted for drinking. It's naturally got chlorogenic (sp?) acid in it, which speeds up the fat burning process. I took them when I started my weight loss - and I absolutely saw the difference - and did not feel any adverse effects whatsoever. Do some research - all stores sell different potencies so you'll want to read up on that.. Just my two cents. good luck!
  • melindasuefritz
    melindasuefritz Posts: 3,509 Member
    Options
    don't do them
    eat right and exercise
    there is no magic pill
  • cxdyer
    cxdyer Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I take garcinia camogia and raspberry ketones, they don't magically make weight fall off but they do give me energy that I didn't have before and they suppress my appetite. You will get conflicting opinions on here and conflicting resources all claiming to be the better advice. I live by the "do what feels best in your heart to do", only you know whats right for you.