Friends

Options
Hi,

I'm not new here, but I kind of lost motivation during 2 months of house renovation and 3 months of vacation. I'm back on track now though and I have realised I need friends that support me to keep on going. Especially to be able to not over eat. So please, feel free to give me your cheerful and helpful comments please :)

Replies

• Barb5460
    Options
    I'm new & today's my first day on Fitness Pal. I've been dieting a month, but decided to utilize this website to help. It does help to have support for sure.
  • yellowcorvettegirl
    Options
    Hi! Well, you have taken the most important step already by being back on MFP! I think we all need friends to help us along in our weight loss journey, especially those days when we just aren't feeling like getting off the couch and exercising or we want to eat everything in sight! I would love to have you as part of my support network, so I am sending you a friend request. Hopefully we can keep each other on the right track! Good luck!

Kim
  • chelekaz
    chelekaz Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    I am newbie who joined last week. I would love to be friends and help support you!
  • bigran82
    Options
    I agree. I think surrounding yourself around people with like-minded goals is a great thing to do. I still hang out with a bunch of my friends, but not as much as I feel like I'd end up making some of the same bad health choices that they do. Staying focused is key. And since I live with my girlfriend who is doing the same thing I'm doing, we help each other reach our goals. Good luck!
  • soomzy
    Options
    Thank you very much for your replies and please feel free to add me as your friend. I really feel like I need this support and I hope I can be supportive for you as well.

Regards
  • ksblah
    Options
    I have the same problem. I seem to start and then without support I tend to lose my motivation and give up. I'm hoping this community can help me with the support that I need. I'll definitely add ya, and maybe we can help each other out!