Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Dirty Thirties

Replies

• 37 and proud of it!!!
  • I'll be turning 30 in just over a month, however I wish I was more excited about it. But as long as I can get my weight under control everything else would be great. So here's to an awesome time in my dirty 30's.

P.S. My oldest daughter told me when I asked her how old mommy was she said I was 23 so she has become my favorite lol jk.
  • WhatAnAss
    WhatAnAss Posts: 1,598 Member
    36 going on 21!! WooHoo I'm almost legal =)
  • BigDougie1211
    BigDougie1211 Posts: 3,531 Member

Can't wait!
  • thesupremeforce
    thesupremeforce Posts: 1,206 Member
    32, even though I apparently don't look it. I'd show my ID, but I don't look like that person either.
    Take my word for it, okay?
  • Janyaa
    Janyaa Posts: 64 Member
    Turned 36 in April and got carded exactly one week after my birthday (by a woman- NOT someone just looking for a bit tip!) Talk about an ego boost.

Can't wait to reach my goal weight so I can keep looking as young as I feel!
  • KCoolBeanz
    KCoolBeanz Posts: 813 Member
    Dirty 30's all day long.
    35 and wouldn't go back to my 20's for love or money!

This! Except I'm 34. :drinker:
  • reesecup34
    reesecup34 Posts: 1 Member
    34 over here!!!!!!
  • quirkytizzy
    quirkytizzy Posts: 4,052 Member
    I'll be 32 tomorrow. Losing weight is definitely a slightly harder thing now!
  • chinita96
    chinita96 Posts: 141 Member
    In for some dirty, freaky, nasty 30 year olds.

Aren't we all? ; )

33 here, and I wouldn't go back ten years if you paid me.

Truth! Loving it!
  • OllyReeves
    OllyReeves Posts: 579 Member
    I'm 34 and a half, and happier and more confident than ever before. I've been fitter and lighter and probably way sexier, but not so confident.

I wouldn't go back :)
  • emblu
    emblu Posts: 272 Member
    32, though most don't believe me despite the grey hair. I do more now than I ever did n I friggin luv it :bigsmile:
  • MrsKerryParkin
    MrsKerryParkin Posts: 35 Member
    35 here and happy as can be although I wouldn't mind being the weight/build I was in my 20's lol
  • WhatAnAss
    WhatAnAss Posts: 1,598 Member

Can't wait!

What are you scheming mister???
  • spickard34
    spickard34 Posts: 303 Member
    31 and in the best shape of my life I love my 30's!!!
  • QuincyChick
    QuincyChick Posts: 269 Member
    33 here! :)
  • Almost 32, loving life - Great to be in the dirty thirties ;^)
  • Teardrop81
    Teardrop81 Posts: 132 Member
    <
    32 and feeling better than ever did in my 20's. I was sedentary for almost the entire decade. 30's ROCKS!
  • Jbaby187
    Jbaby187 Posts: 14 Member
    I'm 29 so I don't fit in the 20s (considered old) or the 30s (not there yet) I'm in no mans land lol

SAME HERE! I feel way too old for them early 20 year old but not quit 30.. WEIRD
  • ksdrosch
    ksdrosch Posts: 2
    Loving the 30s but edging ever so closer to the 40s. Definitely want to hit my goal before then!