Jillian Michaels 30 day Shred

Options
I just finished the 30 DS and it kicked my *ace*!
How do I log it?! All of that hard work...I HAVE TO LOG IT!

Replies

• ambercole
    ambercole Posts: 426
    Options
    I just log the calories from my heart rate monitor.
  • JudyQ
    JudyQ Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I log it as Aerobics high impact but you only get a couple of hundred calories for all that...LOL
  • Hughes39
    Hughes39 Posts: 169
    Options
    I just log the calories from my heart rate monitor.
    I dont have one of those :(
  • funkyspunky871
    funkyspunky871 Posts: 1,675 Member
    Options
    I log it as Circuit Training. (But I have a heart rate monitor, so I plug in the true numbers) Still, it's pretty close. It underestimates a bit with me, but I think (if I didn't have a HRM) it'd be better to underestimate than overestimate. :P Good job.
  • amysj303
    amysj303 Posts: 5,086 Member
    Options
    I log it as circuit training too!
  • ohwhataday
    ohwhataday Posts: 1,398 Member
    Options
    That's exactly why I was hesitant to try it exactly yet. I want to know how much I burn so I can log it. Way to go! Did it feel good?! I tried some of it but I live in an apt and would probably have to go outside for most of it. It really looks like a great workout though.
  • happykat007
    happykat007 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I log it as circuit training too!

This!
  • ohwhataday
    ohwhataday Posts: 1,398 Member
    Options
    I log it as Circuit Training. (But I have a heart rate monitor, so I plug in the true numbers) Still, it's pretty close. It underestimates a bit with me, but I think (if I didn't have a HRM) it'd be better to underestimate than overestimate. :P Good job.

It underestimates my burned calories from my Elliptical almost always!!
  • Hughes39
    Hughes39 Posts: 169
    Options
    That's exactly why I was hesitant to try it exactly yet. I want to know how much I burn so I can log it. Way to go! Did it feel good?! I tried some of it but I live in an apt and would probably have to go outside for most of it. It really looks like a great workout though.
    NO! It was awful! Ha-Ha! This used to me cheerleader is TRULY out of shape. It killed me! I had to take a few breaks. But it feels good after-knowing that I survived it and hopefully tomorrow will get better. At least in the aspect of knowing what to expect!
  • Melora
    Melora Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    i'm doing the Shred again. Started it over the summer but I worked and travel so much so I stopped. Started again on Saturday and completed Level 1 Day 5 today! Hoping to see some change. i log it in as Circuit Training too!