Best shape of my life by 30...

Options
I set this goal a few years ago, and have been doing a fairly good job with it, although I tend to fall off the wagon on occasion. My birthday is in 11 days, and I will be 28. It hit me that it's probably going to take me two years to get to where I want to be, which leaves me with no more time to procrastinate or let myself go.

So here I am! If anyone is willing to join me along the way, I could use the additional support. I'm currently working at at home, doing workouts posted on www.dailyhiit.com and plan on beginning a strength training routine in the fall. I plan on signing up for fitness challenges to keep me in check throughout this journey. (If anyone has any suggestions for this, as opposed to just road races, could you please let me know?)

I love cooking and eating healthy foods and I'd love to share and swap some of my favorites! Check out my pictures for some of my treats!

Thanks in advance for anyone looking to take on a new member in their friends circle. :) Have a great day!

Replies