Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Biggest Loser Challenge - MPF Edition

1141516171820»

Replies

• lynn_miller15
    lynn_miller15 Posts: 57 Member
    Am I able to still join this?
  • snickerskittycat
    snickerskittycat Posts: 16 Member
    I woul like to join. I am starting a week late. However I need the support. My sw is 252.
  • housen
    housen Posts: 2 Member
    I am interested, I hope I am not too late!
  • I would love to do this! More motivation! (Hopefully it's in teams. I can have people to support me/people TO support!)
  • qmcdeva
    qmcdeva Posts: 6 Member
    I want to join, current weight is 223.8
  • Evilmuffin666
    Evilmuffin666 Posts: 132 Member
    Too late to join in?
  • Tolstoy26
    Tolstoy26 Posts: 134 Member
    I would love to join!
  • Id like to be in please :)
  • holliebevineau
    holliebevineau Posts: 441 Member
    Can I still join in? Please?
  • elnstanley23
    elnstanley23 Posts: 29 Member
    count me in!
  • poe510
    poe510 Posts: 35 Member
    Maybe you should close this topic and start another one for the next challenge.
  • garcia1774
    garcia1774 Posts: 10 Member
    Is it too late to join?
  • emilyreese16
    emilyreese16 Posts: 11 Member
    I would love to join the group even though I'm a little late. Thank you :)
  • kerenvaknin
    kerenvaknin Posts: 169 Member
    Can I join please?? :)
  • mnxl
    mnxl Posts: 48 Member
    maybe someone could volunteer to start a 2nd (or 3rd) group? i have no idea what to do or I would but i know i'm disappointed not to get to do this. don't really blame others for feeling the same way.

not sure how to run one of these nor do i have the time or want to take the time away from my family, the last one i was involved in and won, over 60% of the people that were chosen, quit. thats the saddest part, everyone has great intentions but when it comes to commitment, thats another story.
  • mnxl
    mnxl Posts: 48 Member
    maybe someone could volunteer to start a 2nd (or 3rd) group? i have no idea what to do or I would but i know i'm disappointed not to get to do this. don't really blame others for feeling the same way.

not sure how to run one of these nor do i have the time or want to take the time away from my family, the last one i was involved in and won, over 60% of the people that were chosen, quit. thats the saddest part, everyone has great intentions but when it comes to commitment, thats another story.

%%%5%%%%%%: why doesn't My Fitness Pal run the challenge and it is open to everyone?? charge a fee when people drop out