Just ate my first fluffernutter.

Options

Replies

• LaurasClimb
    LaurasClimb Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Oh man I havent had one of those is FOREVER. Like probably 15 years. This is going to sound so sick but I used to eat peanut butter and butter sandwiches when I was little :blushing: :sick: hahaha
    You wait so long to have a fluffernutter then, after you have one, you wonder what happened that you haven't been eating these all along!

I love peanut butter and butter sandwiches. Peanut Butter and Cream Cheese is also yummy (even better if you add a little strawberry jelly, Mmmmm).
  • senyosmom
    senyosmom Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    Fluffer....what?

^ THIS! what is a fluffernutter?
  • dmoses
    dmoses Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    I make my version of fluffernutters, but use Betty Crocker whipped cream frosting instead of fluff. Little bit of heaven!
  • mazdauk
    mazdauk Posts: 1,380 Member
    Options
    Sharp cheddar, apple slices and Branston Pickle.

Om nom nom.

Yes love this! Marshmallow fluff has only recently (last few years) arrived in the UK but an American friend sent me a jar a few years ago so I could make fudge. She told me about fluffernutter - bleugh!
  • gonnamakeanewaccount
    gonnamakeanewaccount Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    I make my version of fluffernutters, but use Betty Crocker whipped cream frosting instead of fluff. Little bit of heaven!

This sounds really good too!
  • sc10985
    sc10985 Posts: 347 Member
    Options

Oh sweet jesus that sounds good. I could eat frosting on anything!!!!
  • sc10985
    Options
    Oh man I havent had one of those is FOREVER. Like probably 15 years. This is going to sound so sick but I used to eat peanut butter and butter sandwiches when I was little :blushing: :sick: hahaha
    You wait so long to have a fluffernutter then, after you have one, you wonder what happened that you haven't been eating these all along!

I love peanut butter and butter sandwiches. Peanut Butter and Cream Cheese is also yummy (even better if you add a little strawberry jelly, Mmmmm).

Hahaha I seriously thought my mother was just crazy and we were the only people that would eat such a sandwich lol!!
  • PepperWorm
    PepperWorm Posts: 1,206
    Options
    Strawberry, Nutella and cream cheese.

Cucumber and tomato with white cheddar.

Turkey, spicy hummus and edamame in a wrap.
  • kyodi
    kyodi Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    Crunchy PB and Nutella sandwich is the BOMB!!!

Many good ideas in this thread.
  • littlelaura
    littlelaura Posts: 1,028 Member
    Options
    peanut butter, honey and banana on toasted can bread
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    1) BLT sandwich in a tortilla instead of bread.
    2) Tomato sandwich. Roma tomato on sourdough with mayo and plenty of salt and pepper. just tomatos please..nothing else.
  • JustineMarie21
    JustineMarie21 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    When I used to eat fluff, I would just grab a spoon :D But peanut butter and fluff sound good !
  • Lovdiamnd
    Lovdiamnd Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    Did you log it? I'd be afraid to look. It always sounds good but not on my priority list.
  • chubby_checkers
    chubby_checkers Posts: 2,353 Member
    Options
    Crunchy peanut butter with Kosher dill pickle chips. Even better when toasted.
  • FearlessRobb
    FearlessRobb Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Did you log it? I'd be afraid to look. It always sounds good but not on my priority list.

Fluff isnt to bad for you. 2 TBS only 10 G of sugar and low everything else. so not horrible
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTJoOO8fjepAS807XYvN2yz85XSNaO60a6fpB573UKi6fyidh2r
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    Fluffer....what?

Nutter.

Fluffernutter.

You've never heard of it?

Nope. Do tell please!!

It's marshmallow fluff and peanut butter on white bread. :heart:

Add banana and thank me in the morning
  • pocketmole
    pocketmole Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    i like pizza sandwiches. marinara, mozarella cheese, basil, pizza toppings of choice. grilled and pressed until crispy and gooey.
  • Zylahe
    Zylahe Posts: 772 Member
    Options
    Bbq chips on a buttered knot roll.
    ( so many carbs)
    Also love nutella +peanut butter on rice cakes. ( its a rice cake it must be healthy)
  • sc10985
    Options
    i like pizza sandwiches. marinara, mozarella cheese, basil, pizza toppings of choice. grilled and pressed until crispy and gooey.

Ahh! We used to eat those all the time when I was a kid too!!! We had this cool sandwich press that sealed the edges as it cooked so nothing oozed out of the sides. Kind of like a waffle maker for sanwiches. It was awewome.