what's your "type"?

Options

Replies

• Mr_Competitive
    Options
    I like sporty, athletic types.... probably why Im here :)
  • catrinaHwechanged
    catrinaHwechanged Posts: 4,907 Member
    Options
    I like big butts and I cannot lie.

He knows whats up. Butts, boobs and brains.

In that order??? Damn, if so, I'm SOL
  • sugboog29
    sugboog29 Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    Never dated a guy under 6' tall until I met my husband. I too liked the big burly type guy...then I met the UPS driver!! Also never wanted to date a redhead...well....I dated and married that 5'9" redheaded UPS driver...24 years ago. Date those you find attractive and someday Prince Charming will sweep you off your feet! Mine didn't carry me away on a white horse...it was a brown truck!!
  • cmeade20
    cmeade20 Posts: 1,238 Member
    Options
    Men who bench press cats. This guy is perfect, if anybody knows him, PM me his number so I can find him, bang him, have beer with him, bench press cats with him, bang him again, have pizza with him, bang him again, and maybe marry him.

hF369B138

I know a guy who bench presses cats but alas he has a girlfriend, who I've also seen bench press the cats. Keep looking there must be more of them/
  • Slendermike
    Slendermike Posts: 1,776 Member
    Options
    Cool, drama free, low maintenance and likes to bang a lot

Good luck getting the drama free, low maintenance.... along with the likes to bang
    I know, only the crazy ones like to bang a lot

....you have to be crazy to NOT want to bang...there is something seriously wrong with anyone who turns down sexytime.

Everybody turns down sexy time with me! :sad:

Well ok, the ones who don't are the ones I don't want to bang... so, I guess that's just how it works out.

I would not turn down sexytime with you!
  • BenchPressingCats
    BenchPressingCats Posts: 1,826 Member
    Options
    Men who bench press cats. This guy is perfect, if anybody knows him, PM me his number so I can find him, bang him, have beer with him, bench press cats with him, bang him again, have pizza with him, bang him again, and maybe marry him.

hF369B138

I know a guy who bench presses cats but alas he has a girlfriend, who I've also seen bench press the cats. Keep looking there must be more of them/

I'm totally ok with threesomes. Just sayin'
  • GTAFrank
    GTAFrank Posts: 730 Member
    Options
    Wacky, borderline insane sense of humor! Takes care of themselves, open minded. Always leaned towards darker hair. Oh ya ...and cute feet. :tongue:
  • The_Enginerd
    The_Enginerd Posts: 3,982 Member
    Options
    My form could still use some work. Hopefully one day I'll reach his level of greatness.

IMAG0833.jpg
  • BenchPressingCats
    Options

Good luck getting the drama free, low maintenance.... along with the likes to bang

....you have to be crazy to NOT want to bang...there is something seriously wrong with anyone who turns down sexytime.

Well ok, the ones who don't are the ones I don't want to bang... so, I guess that's just how it works out.

I never turn down sexy time with myself!
  • BenchPressingCats
    Options

hF369B138
    My form could still use some work. Hopefully one day I'll reach his level of greatness.

Because your form still needs work, I give you 8/10. Would bang. Then teach you how to bench a cat. Then bang again.
  • operation_cute
    operation_cute Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    good heart, gentle, loving, sweet, playful, great since of humor, & gentle eyes everything else is just icing on the already sweetened cake ;):heart:
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    A) How you doin'?
    B) skinnier than me, generous, nurturing, naughty, non-religious, prefer non-blondes; other details are variable.

Four non-blondes?

4+Non+Blondes.jpg
  • Slendermike
    Slendermike Posts: 1,776 Member
    Options

I never turn down sexy time with myself!

LMAO me neither! Being single has its advantages LOL
  • chadraeder3
    chadraeder3 Posts: 288
    Options
    So this may be a little silly, but I was talking to a friend about weight loss and what not-- and she, knowing I have a thing for BIG guys (think lumberjacks and larry the cable guy), tells me that when I'm thin, I won't be able to get my big mountain men because big guys don't date skinny girls.
    WHAT IN THE...? I *really* hope that's not the case!!! I love getting fit, but I cannot find myself attracted to fit men (that's right gentlemen, your "before" is sexier than your "after" in my eyes...i'ma weirdo)

Anyone else have a "type" more or less set in stone? Is there a thing that a girl/guy *has* to have for you to be attracted to them?

For me, it's beards and beer guts. True story lol

I will say your friend is wrong, plenty of big guys like skinny women ( I should know since I fit the description except the beard). Ever hear of the phrase "opposites attract"
  • The_Enginerd
    The_Enginerd Posts: 3,982 Member
    Options
    Intelligent and nerdy, and a great butt. But more than anything, the ability to post cat gifs.
  • _Emma_Problema_
    _Emma_Problema_ Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Breathing.
  • firstsip
    firstsip Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options
    Breathing.

Hmph. Not all of us are this picky...
  • BenchPressingCats
    Options
    Intelligent and nerdy, and a great butt. But more than anything, the ability to post cat gifs.

I think I love you

tumblr_m6m9pqR5Cs1qjlcwno1_250.gif
  • catrinaHwechanged
    catrinaHwechanged Posts: 4,907 Member
    Options

I think I love you

tumblr_m6m9pqR5Cs1qjlcwno1_250.gif

I thought you were mine.....BPC is my type. :)
  • Rosplosion
    Rosplosion Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    AB+.

MEEEE TOOOO!!! That is the least common type tooooo! :heart: :heart: :heart: