No More Excuses -- Week 43

Options
Great Job Everyone!!! We had a great week!!

Angela and Kimber (Welcome back Kimber) are the biggest losers this week and get to come up with the challenge.

I lost a little this week. Changing my workout and trying to eat good during breakfast and lunches. I have graduated from weight machines to all free weights, this week we introduced squats to the workout..........man did that make my muscles sore. I think I am going to focus less on the weight number and more on the shape. I am OK with my weight, if I could simply move the remaining fat around my waste and replace it with bigger upper body.

MFP-44.jpg

So for anyone who wants to join...........1st off Welcome!!!!!!!

During your 1st week in the group, send me your starting weight, last Sunday's weight, and this week's Sunday weigh in. All information must be sent to me by noon Central on Monday. All subsequent week's you just have to give me your current weight from Sunday by noon on Monday.

This is an open group, and we love to have new people join. If you want to join, go ahead and start posting, tell us about yourself, and why you are wanting to lose wight, many of us have been doing this diet thing a while and may be able to answer a lot of our questions!!!!

Replies

• renaegry
    renaegry Posts: 1,256 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the chart Jack, everyone did well this week.

I am loving doing the 30 day shred, and really look foward to doing the vidoes every day. Now if I could just incorporate either a walk/jog outside, or on the treadmill I would be set.

Had somewhat of a splurge nite last night, had 1/2 a bag of tacos with kids, pizza, 2 beer, and 2 blueberry vodkas. Man did I feel like crap last nite. I was so bloated, and just felt blah. Not worth the eating.
  • tamelab
    tamelab Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    Great job everyone. I had my youngest sick at home yesterday and again today. Hopefully he can go back to school tomorrow. He always gets sick when school starts back. My oldest seems to have a better immune system (knock on wood). Maybe I can get in some gym time when hubby gets home from work this evening. Hope everyone has a good day.
  • hawkeye01
    hawkeye01 Posts: 162
    Options
    Thanks for the chart Jack.

Glad to see that everyone lost this past week. Well, except me that is and that's ok. It will serve as my motivation going forward. It will be a real challenge with the long holiday weekend coming up.

I hope everyone has a great active week.

Hawkeye
  • tigermom79
    tigermom79 Posts: 740
    Options
    Thanks Again Jack!!! And congrats to all the losers!!! That is super!!! I for one am sick of being on "maintenance" when I still have about 15 to lose! SO.....THIS IS IT!!! I HAVE HAD IT!!!!

I am getting back with the program starting right now!!!!! I have got to make it a priority instead of just going with the flow. Looking forward to a great week!!!!

Ann
  • smwert
    smwert Posts: 300
    Options
    i need to lose 30 pounds to not be classified as overweight. I am only five feet tall. I had better get serious. I have been stalled for too long. I was horrified to see that I am 3 pounds away from being obese. How did I let it get this bad. I was thin all my life until I hit my 40's.
    I need some willpower. It's been so hot it is a chore just to go for walk.

woe is me.

feelling sorry for myself and no one to blame but me.

smwert
  • tamelab
    Options
    i need to lose 30 pounds to not be classified as overweight. I am only five feet tall. I had better get serious. I have been stalled for too long. I was horrified to see that I am 3 pounds away from being obese. How did I let it get this bad. I was thin all my life until I hit my 40's.
    I need some willpower. It's been so hot it is a chore just to go for walk.

woe is me.

feelling sorry for myself and no one to blame but me.

smwert

Keep your chin up! I had a great week until we went out to eat at Golden Corral tonight. I made very good choices off the buffet but just about choked when I logged my food and realized that I wasted 11 grams of fat and 215 cals on 1/2 of a piece of carrot cake. It wasn't even good. I should have opted for fruit. I also did some shopping and got home too late for my evening walk that I already had planned into my cals for the day. I will mark this up to a bad ending to an otherwise good day and try again tomorrow. That is all we can do. :flowerforyou:
  • Kimber11
    Options
    Thanks for the chart Jack.

My goal this week is to account for anything that passes my lips, drink lots and lots of water, and do some time of activity every single day. Mostly, get off my butt!
  • tigermom79
    Options
    Good morning all. Hope everyone is doing well on this Wednesday!

I have done well until lunch....I blow it, and then I seem to get back on track. My goal today is to eat healthy....ALL DAY!!!!!

Have a great one!
  • tamelab
    Options
    Happy Wednesday. I finished working and had a healthy lunch. Now I'm going to hit that 30 Day Shred DVD. I joined a bootcamp class at my church that starts mid September. We will go four days a week for an hour. I'm not sure I can do it but I will try. Hope you all have a healthy day!
  • renaegry
    Options
    Good day all, haveing a good week. Never did the shred today, but I took my daughter for a 30 min walk in the bike stroller, and burned 372 cals. Won't be around tomorrow for we have to go into the city to take my son for allergy tests.
  • tamelab
    Options
    30 Day Shred Level 1 Day 1---Got Er Done!
  • tigermom79
    Options
    Happy Wednesday. I finished working and had a healthy lunch. Now I'm going to hit that 30 Day Shred DVD. I joined a bootcamp class at my church that starts mid September. We will go four days a week for an hour. I'm not sure I can do it but I will try. Hope you all have a healthy day!

Good luck Tammy!!! That sounds fun!
  • renaegry
    Options
    Well I am taking a week off, from working out and eating right. I joined a local biggest loser group on facebook , money up for grabs is just over $1600. But it doesn't start till next week. I have done good for the past 3 weeks lost close to 4 pounds. This may sound bad but I want to gain a few back, so I have a chance to win one of the 4 weeks, so I can win my $100 back. Cause I know they will be easy to lose. I have bought protein powder to start having smoothies after workouts in the morning.
  • renaegry
    Options
    30 Day Shred Level 1 Day 1---Got Er Done!

Great job. I am going to get back at it on Sept 13.
  • tamelab
    Options
    Hi all...Hope you are having a good weekend. We spent yesterday at the soccer fields and today we are going to church and painting porch furniture. My oldest has to work today so we didn't get to go camping this weekend. Hopefully tomorrow we can take them to Carowind's for one last trip before the water park closes for the season. I have stayed on track all week but the scale is not moving. Maybe it will drop tomorrow. Have a safe and happy Labor Day:smile:
  • renaegry
    Options
    Well my goal is accomplished, I have gained a few pounds back. Weigh in is on Friday for my BL group, over $1600 in prize money. Time to get serious.

I see everyone has been busy, this group has got so quiet, I hope it picks up for winter.

Hope everyone is doing well.
  • tamelab
    Options
    Where did everybody go? I stayed within cals today but no exercise. We are all sick with a cold virus. I just don't feel like exercising today so I'm headed to the couch. I'll probably be in bed by 9:00 tonight. Hopefully the meds will help and I'll feel better tomorrow.

Renae...Looks like we are all alone this week. Good luck with your BL contest!
  • justjack51
    justjack51 Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Sorry peeps, been off the Grid for a while, gonna try to get caught up soon.
  • hawkeye01
    Options
    Same here, just getting back from out of town and getting back on track today. Will be working hard so next weeks weigh in is not off the charts.

Hope everyone has a great week. Hawkeye
  • tigermom79
    Options
    Sorry guys.....been out of touch., Will get back after it next week! Long Story!!!