what's your "type"?

Options

Replies

• fuzzieme
    fuzzieme Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    Men who bench press cats. This guy is perfect, if anybody knows him, PM me his number so I can find him, bang him, have beer with him, bench press cats with him, bang him again, have pizza with him, bang him again, and maybe marry him.

hF369B138

wao!
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options
    I met my girlfriend at 280+lbs.
    My girlfriend is about 115lbs.

Your friend is wrong.

My type? Healthy. Everything else is negotiable.
  • LarryDUk
    LarryDUk Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure I have a type. I generally go for short pretty girls, but have dated tall hansom women as well.
  • VincitQuiSeVincit
    VincitQuiSeVincit Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    I met my girlfriend at 280+lbs.
    My girlfriend is about 115lbs.

Your friend is wrong.

My type? Healthy. Everything else is negotiable.

There is hope! Hallelujah.

I've had an ex tell me I got too skinny for him... Which is just fine bc there's a reason he's an ex in the first place
  • this1bigdog
    this1bigdog Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    all kinds of guys like all kinds of women!

You'll find someone!
  • IslandDreamer64
    IslandDreamer64 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    I *thought* my type was tall and lean, until I met and fell in love with my 5'8", 180 pound kinda muscular husband. When love strikes, "type" goes right out the window!

But in general, I wouldn't want to be with someone too short (say, under 5'5") or body-builder muscular. That looks gross to me.
  • jimbo2180
    jimbo2180 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I dont have a type or criteria that needs to be met. but if she's an Irish redhead she gets bonus points :P
  • amandapye78
    amandapye78 Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    I like men.
  • nblais06
    nblais06 Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    Cool, drama free, low maintenance and likes to bang a lot

Good luck getting the drama free, low maintenance.... along with the likes to bang
    I know, only the crazy ones like to bang a lot

guess im crazy!?:wink:
  • sparkly86
    sparkly86 Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    Classy, confident, and intelligent. Physical: a combination of Hugh Grant and Antonio Banderas ( a younger hybrid)
    I know this is hard to find and i am not perfect, but dreaming is free.
    Also, being realistic, i don't care much about looks, since everyone gets ugly eventually.
  • sparkly86
    sparkly86 Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    old and rich.

haha
  • welly5
    welly5 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    If we are just talking about looking and ignoring personality then I'd have to say that my type has developed into :

-Fit, Athletic, Tall Asian :D:D
  • Amalthea_Rose
    Amalthea_Rose Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    Personality and brains counts a lot with me .. I normally like the quiet nerdy guys who aren't afraid to get their geek on .. and he's gotta like cats >';'<
  • Ocarina
    Ocarina Posts: 1,550 Member
    Options
    I am not too worried about looks as long as you are decent looking and not severely overweight.

Personality is where its at for me! I cannot be with a guy who raises their voice, argues, is dominant/stubborn, has to decide everything or is crazy/wild or super flirty. Which basically describes my husband! I love him because he is so sweet, laid-back, agreeable, open minded, moral, and easy going around everyone and with everything. Not once has he ever started an argument or been annoyed. So yeah, personality is everything for me and that is what makes you look good or bad.
  • MelsAuntie
    MelsAuntie Posts: 2,833 Member
    Options
    I like men with meat on their bones, cuddly, warm-hearted men with a sense of humor. The athletic, buffed, ripped, body-builder gym rat guys leave me cold.
  • chelseascounter
    chelseascounter Posts: 1,283 Member
    Options
    Exotic looking people :tongue:

not my type: skinny pale guys :sick:
  • bellesouth18
    bellesouth18 Posts: 1,072 Member
    Options
    old and rich.

And easily startled? ;)

ROFLMBO! :laugh:
  • lexherrera
    lexherrera Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Tall, dark, and handsome! I'm a sucker for long hair. Tattoos are a plus. my husband has all of these things :)
  • bellesouth18
    bellesouth18 Posts: 1,072 Member
    Options
    hahaha, uh, why wouldn't big guys date smaller girls? First of all, your friend is sillypants. The guy I'm dating is close to 200 pounds more than me, so there goes that theory of hers... I don't really have a "type" per say, but I love them tall. The taller, the better. And kind and patient and honest and loyal and genuine and respectful and responsible and great at cuddling. Basically, the guy I'm dating. Picture in album.

Yes to your requirements! My husband has many of these. He's also 6'4" and I'm 5' tall. So who says tall men don't like smaller girls?
  • miss_jessiejane
    miss_jessiejane Posts: 2,820 Member
    Options
    Smart. My type is smart. :)