HCG DIET IS DANGEROUS!!!

Options

Replies

• megsta21
    megsta21 Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    Wow! Its scary isnt it... ... The reason I saw this was I had seen quite a few posts about the HCG diet, but I had no idea what it was!!

I dont claim to know much about it still, just thought that this article may be beneficial to someone... =)

If you do not know much about it, then why put on here it is dangerous?! You do not know that, since you do not know much about it. I would never claim that something is dangerous or wrong if I had no idea what I was talking about. This diet is recommended to be closely monitored by a physician. As with all weight loss, diet or physical activity someone is thinking about doing. There is a LOT more to this than just "eating 500 calories per day". Yes, the normal person should not consume less than 1200 calories per day. It is not safe. The main thing with this diet has to do with your hypothalamus and chemicals in your body. It is essentially trying to reset your hunger point. Most people eat a LOT more than what they should. Because it takes quite a bit for them to get "full". When you follow this diet properly, you are resetting that "full" point where you dont eat as much. You are also cleansing your body of a lot of bad chemicals. Most of which you find in refined foods. When you are on this diet you do not eat any sugars or starches in phase 2 (which can last 23 or more days). That is when you eat the 500 calories (which at first seems like it isnt enough, but I still have 27 calories left for the night, and I have ate a ton of food today. Just lots of the "good" food you should eat and not processed). Then you move to phase 3 which is where your calories are increased and you can eat any meats, veggies, fruits etc. that you want. You still have to avoid sugars and starches. That lasts 3 weeks. Then you move to phase 4 where you slowly start to add sugars and starches in your diet. IF you follow it properly, you will NOT gain the weight back. You cant just do phase 2 and lose the weight, then start in on all the sugars and starches. YOU WILL gain everything back. This is something that you do need to speak with your doctor about and decide with them if it is best for you. If anyone who is actually reading this and is wanting to learn something about it instead of just deciding it is "dangerous" without knowing what it really is I recommend you read this: http://powermaxnutrition.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/pounds_and_inches.pdf It is the pounds and inches by Dr. Simeons that all of the HCG diet is based from. It is 55 pages long, but worth reading. It tells you EVERYTHING you need to know to PROPERLY UNDERSTAND this diet. It is not for everyone. And if you are from a medical background (as I am) then you will understand the medical aspect of it. Even if you do not understand the medical part of it, it really does explain everything very well. So please, READ THIS before you want to start bashing anything. Thanks and have a wonderful day :flowerforyou:

Just to let you know I was not "Bashing it" simply posting an exact copy of an article I read for peoples information. If you read my post properly, the very first thing i say is: Obtained from: http://spikediet.blogspot.com/2010/08/hcg-diet-is-dangerous.html ...

in otherwords I did NOT write this article, however I thought it may be beneficial. If you dont agree, thats ok, if you do, thats ok too.

I said what you quoted me on because im not here to discuss and argue, was putting info I found up.
  • DMK710
    DMK710 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    That is so very sad. Rapid/quick fix weight loss is definately not the answer. We really need to deal with the foods we are exposed to and learn to eat correctly and pass certain things up. It's a lifetime learning process. I feel so bad for her 5 year old.
  • skywalker
    skywalker Posts: 1,533
    Options
    I am curious about the exercise question posed earlier. What kind of exercise is recommended while following this plan?

Any type of exercise you are already used to doing. Or walking if your just starting out.
    I don't think this calorie consumption could possibly be enough for the amount of biking I do. I average over 100miles a week, usually with one 40+mile ride on the weekend.
    Plus I'm about to begin Ironman training. I need lots of calories.
  • July24Lioness
    July24Lioness Posts: 2,399 Member
    Options
    Wow! Its scary isnt it... ... The reason I saw this was I had seen quite a few posts about the HCG diet, but I had no idea what it was!!

I dont claim to know much about it still, just thought that this article may be beneficial to someone... =)

If you do not know much about it, then why put on here it is dangerous?! You do not know that, since you do not know much about it. I would never claim that something is dangerous or wrong if I had no idea what I was talking about. This diet is recommended to be closely monitored by a physician. As with all weight loss, diet or physical activity someone is thinking about doing. There is a LOT more to this than just "eating 500 calories per day". Yes, the normal person should not consume less than 1200 calories per day. It is not safe. The main thing with this diet has to do with your hypothalamus and chemicals in your body. It is essentially trying to reset your hunger point. Most people eat a LOT more than what they should. Because it takes quite a bit for them to get "full". When you follow this diet properly, you are resetting that "full" point where you dont eat as much. You are also cleansing your body of a lot of bad chemicals. Most of which you find in refined foods. When you are on this diet you do not eat any sugars or starches in phase 2 (which can last 23 or more days). That is when you eat the 500 calories (which at first seems like it isnt enough, but I still have 27 calories left for the night, and I have ate a ton of food today. Just lots of the "good" food you should eat and not processed). Then you move to phase 3 which is where your calories are increased and you can eat any meats, veggies, fruits etc. that you want. You still have to avoid sugars and starches. That lasts 3 weeks. Then you move to phase 4 where you slowly start to add sugars and starches in your diet. IF you follow it properly, you will NOT gain the weight back. You cant just do phase 2 and lose the weight, then start in on all the sugars and starches. YOU WILL gain everything back. This is something that you do need to speak with your doctor about and decide with them if it is best for you. If anyone who is actually reading this and is wanting to learn something about it instead of just deciding it is "dangerous" without knowing what it really is I recommend you read this: http://powermaxnutrition.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/pounds_and_inches.pdf It is the pounds and inches by Dr. Simeons that all of the HCG diet is based from. It is 55 pages long, but worth reading. It tells you EVERYTHING you need to know to PROPERLY UNDERSTAND this diet. It is not for everyone. And if you are from a medical background (as I am) then you will understand the medical aspect of it. Even if you do not understand the medical part of it, it really does explain everything very well. So please, READ THIS before you want to start bashing anything. Thanks and have a wonderful day :flowerforyou:

Just to let you know I was not "Bashing it" simply posting an exact copy of an article I read for peoples information. If you read my post properly, the very first thing i say is: Obtained from: http://spikediet.blogspot.com/2010/08/hcg-diet-is-dangerous.html ...

in otherwords I did NOT write this article, however I thought it may be beneficial. If you dont agree, thats ok, if you do, thats ok too.

I said what you quoted me on because im not here to discuss and argue, was putting info I found up.

The title of the thread is an attack and bashing in itself..............That is not a slick tactic.
  • megsta21
    megsta21 Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    That was the title of the article.... =(
  • July24Lioness
    Options
    That is so very sad. Rapid/quick fix weight loss is definately not the answer. We really need to deal with the foods we are exposed to and learn to eat correctly and pass certain things up. It's a lifetime learning process. I feel so bad for her 5 year old.

I can only speak for myself.............

I know how to eat properly. I was raised with proper eating habits.

I have a plethora of hormonal and Endocrine issues, which is allowing me to lose weight and reset my hormones and the glands of my Endocrine system.

And it is a semi quick weight loss, everyone looses differently............

And most doctors agree that if you have quite a bit to lose, your health is at a bigger risk by being fat and obese.
  • xarrium
    xarrium Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    The issue I have with diets like this is that so many people are susceptible to jumping on the bandwagon without doing any research or consulting a physician to prescribe pills/shots/etc. Personally, the idea of injecting a hormone for the sole purpose of losing weight freaks me out, especially when it's paired with calorie restriction. I don't doubt that the original diet may have been okay (under a doctor's close supervision), but in a world where french fries are counted as vegetables and you can buy "diagnostic" at-home tests for colon cancer, promotion of the hCG diet worries me.
  • CelticDragon
    CelticDragon Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Isn't this the "urine shot" diet? If so, my brother in law did it to lose his baby fat after my niece was born. It worked, but he was just losing a few pounds off of his beefy, muscular frame before heading into Navy Seals training, he has very little body fat. But he didn't follow the diet/calorie plan either, just had the shots.

He sent me all the info, and I just couldn't imagine injecting that stuff into myself. Granted that's not what it is, but that's from whence it was derived.

Call me squeemish, I'll take the old fashioned route!
  • July24Lioness
    Options
    The issue I have with diets like this is that so many people are susceptible to jumping on the bandwagon without doing any research or consulting a physician to prescribe pills/shots/etc. Personally, the idea of injecting a hormone for the sole purpose of losing weight freaks me out, especially when it's paired with calorie restriction. I don't doubt that the original diet may have been okay (under a doctor's close supervision), but in a world where french fries are counted as vegetables and you can buy "diagnostic" at-home tests for colon cancer, promotion of the hCG diet worries me.

Well I will tell you that the Simeon's protocol takes a lot of work and dedication. It is not a good idea to embark on this journey without first reading the Simeon's protocol several times. My doctor told me to read it, read it and read it again. Then when I think I understand it, read it again.............

I can't speak about anyone else, but I am doing this under strict doctor supervision and according to the book...........

I am doing what is best for me because I have issues with my pituitary and hypothalamus already.
  • AuntMimi2010
    Options
    I honestly don't think the title of this post means that it is bashing the program. After reading all of these posts, I do think that this diet can be dangerous to some. I also think being unhealthy and obese can be dangerous to some. This is a program for people that can really follow the guidelines strictly and under close doctor supervision so that any heath dangers can be addressed. That being said, I am still confused as to how any individual can consume merely 500 calories a day and continue to exercise. Burning 500 calories a day during exercise is not entirely difficult. So, for those of you on the diet....Do you have to restrict your exercise to compensate for the calories that you are not consuming? I still cannot understand how it may be ok to consume 500 calories in a day and burn more than 500 calories in that day working out. This means, for a non-professional like myself, that you are burning ALL And MORE of the calories you consume in a day... So, where does your energy come from?
  • July24Lioness
    Options
    Isn't this the "urine shot" diet? If so, my brother in law did it to lose his baby fat after my niece was born. It worked, but he was just losing a few pounds off of his beefy, muscular frame before heading into Navy Seals training, he has very little body fat. But he didn't follow the diet/calorie plan either, just had the shots.

He sent me all the info, and I just couldn't imagine injecting that stuff into myself. Granted that's not what it is, but that's from whence it was derived.

No, your not injecting urine.............OMG, who told you that?????

The HCG is extracted from pregnant women's urine...................

Many women use it for infertility, which I have done in the past..................
  • CelticDragon
    CelticDragon Posts: 66 Member
    Options

No, your not injecting urine.............OMG, who told you that?????

The HCG is extracted from pregnant women's urine...................

Many women use it for infertility, which I have done in the past..................

I did say that I knew that wasn't what it was, but where it came from, it's just the idea!

I did read all of the literature his doctor gave him, I just knew it wasn't for me. But, like I said, it really worked for my b.i.l.!
  • nursegirljay
    Options
    nursegirljay,

Would you mind, for those of us that are not familiar with the diet, explaining how the hypothalamus and chemicals in your body play a part in this diet? Also, is is suggested that you work out during those periods of 500 cal days? I haven't read the article, and I am certainly not bashing the diet, although it is something that I would not do, but it seems to me if you are working out as well as eating so few calories, you essentially have nothing to provide your body with the energy needed to get through the day. Again, I am not bashing or degrading anyone using this method of weight loss, but simply curious about the details that may not make sense to a lot of people.

Thank you.

Honestly, if you guys wanted me to type out about a 20 page reply I could, and wouldnt mind to. I just would have to take a few days to do it LOL. But honestly, if you look at the reply I had, copy and paste the link, read the first part of the book by Dr. Simeons. It will break it all down for you so that you can understand all of it and how all of that and other things play a role. There is soooo much more to this than just "eating 500 calories and losing weight". Here is a small section of the reading about the hypothalamus:

The Diencephalon or Hypothalamus
    For those of us who refused to be discouraged there remained one slight hope. Buried deep down
    in the massive human brain there is a part which we have in common with all vertebrate animals the
    so-called diencephalon. It is a very primitive part of the brain and has in man been almost smothered
    by the huge masses of nervous tissue with which we think, reason and voluntarily move our body.
    The diencephalon is the part from which the central nervous system controls all the automatic animal
    functions of the body, such as breathing, the heart beat, digestion, sleep, sex, the urinary system, the
    autonomous or vegetative nervous system and via the pituitary the whole interplay of the endocrine
    glands.
    It was therefore not unreasonable to suppose that the complex operation of storing and issuing fuel
    to the body might also be controlled by the diencephalon. It has long been known that the content
    of sugar-another form of fuel-in the blood depends on a certain nervous center in the diencephalon.
    When this center is destroyed in laboratory animals they develop a condition rather similar to
    human stable diabetes. It has also long been known that the destruction of another diencephalic
    center produces a voracious appetite and a rapid gain in weight in animals which never get fat
    spontaneously.
    The Fat- bank
    Assuming that in man such a center controlling the movement of fat does exist, its function would
    have to be much like that of a bank. When the body assimilates from the intestinal tract more fuel
    than it needs at the moment, this surplus is deposited in what may be compared with a current
    account. Out of this account it can always be withdrawn as required. All normal fat reserves are
    in such a current account, and it is probable that a diencephalic center manages the deposits and
    withdrawals.
    When now, for reasons which will be discussed later, the deposits grow rapidly while small
    withdrawals become more frequent a point may be reached which goes beyond the diencephalon’s
    banking capacity. Just as a banker might suggest to a wealthy client that instead of accumulating
    a large and unmanageable current account he should invest his surplus capital, the body appears
    to establish a fixed deposit into which all surplus funds go but from which they can no longer be
    withdrawn by the procedure used in a current account. in this way the diericephalic “ fat-bank “
    frees itself from all work which goes beyond its normal banking capacity. The onset of obesity dates
    from the moment the diencephalon adopts this labor-saving ruse. Once a fixed deposit has been
    established the normal fat reserves are held at a minimum, while every available surplus is locked
    away in the fixed deposit and is therefore taken out of normal circulation.

Now, honestly if you are interested in it or how it works, you need to read it. The whole thing. The first 30 pages at least. Because from there it discusses the technique. You do not have to do injections. I myself use the homeopathic drops that are sublingual, which means you place them under your tongue. And I get 2 bottles for $40 (one bottle lasts about 40 days). There are also sprays that are sublingual as well. So you have other options. I would recommend anyone who is interested in how this works to read the pounds and inches by dr simeons. again, here is the link: http://powermaxnutrition.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/pounds_and_inches.pdf
    Please do not put down something that you do not understand or do not know anything of. This is something that is very effective-again-IF FOLLOWED CORRECTLY. Just as everything else, if you do it half-*kitten* you are not going to succeed. As far as exercise is concerned, you are not supposed to exercise anymore that what is "normal" for you. Or if you are used to running 4 miles a day, you might even do less than that. I am a stay at home mom and do not really get any exercise, so when I do go exercise I do not see as much of a weight loss. Because that is not what my body is used to. They do recommend starting an exercise program once you get into the later phases. Because once you are finished with this diet, you should eat healthy, and exercise. That is very important. This is not just a "weight loss" diet (although extremely effective at that), it is something that changes your way of thinking with food. It changes what your body will consider a "normal" amount of food and fat in your body. Which is why if anyone is wanting to do this, please do it under the close supervision of a physician. If not done properly, it really can do harm to your body.
  • nursegirljay
    Options
    I honestly don't think the title of this post means that it is bashing the program. After reading all of these posts, I do think that this diet can be dangerous to some. I also think being unhealthy and obese can be dangerous to some. This is a program for people that can really follow the guidelines strictly and under close doctor supervision so that any heath dangers can be addressed. That being said, I am still confused as to how any individual can consume merely 500 calories a day and continue to exercise. Burning 500 calories a day during exercise is not entirely difficult. So, for those of you on the diet....Do you have to restrict your exercise to compensate for the calories that you are not consuming? I still cannot understand how it may be ok to consume 500 calories in a day and burn more than 500 calories in that day working out. This means, for a non-professional like myself, that you are burning ALL And MORE of the calories you consume in a day... So, where does your energy come from?

Just as if you were in the artic freezing, your body is going to use your "stored fat" for energy that it needs. That is the basis of it. You are consuming a small amount of calories, and your body is going to start using it's fat stores (and the bad fat stores, not the good ones that our body needs) as a means of energy.
  • AuntMimi2010
    Options
    I will plan on reading the article for my own benefit. Thank you for the information This plan contradicts a lot of the typical weight loss plans in that if you consume very few calories your body will start burning the stored fat. However, on this website it says to exercise for a certain amount per day and to try and burn those exercise calories because the lower your calorie intake, the slower your metabolism burns the stored calories because it needs those daily calories for energy. I hope I am not offending anyone, but as part of my own weight loss journey I love to learn about all of the recent research and details on the mos recent weight loss diets and fabs.
  • nursegirljay
    Options
    I will plan on reading the article for my own benefit. Thank you for the information This plan contradicts a lot of the typical weight loss plans in that if you consume very few calories your body will start burning the stored fat. However, on this website it says to exercise for a certain amount per day and to try and burn those exercise calories because the lower your calorie intake, the slower your metabolism burns the stored calories because it needs those daily calories for energy. I hope I am not offending anyone, but as part of my own weight loss journey I love to learn about all of the recent research and details on the mos recent weight loss diets and fabs.

You are welcome. And I really do recommend that you read it. It really is completely different than anything else out there. I know that if you eat under 1200 calories your body will go into starvation mode and start to store everything you eat and you will actually gain weight. So when I heard about this diet, I was just as skeptical as everyone else. Until I read pounds and inches, and did my research on it. And I decided it was something that was for me. That is what the HCG is for when you eat that small amount of food, so that you dont think you are "starving" and just store everything. Trust me, you should read it. Or anyone else. It really does do a great job of explaining everything. It is not like anything else, and I do understand how people do not understand it either. It just doesnt make sense to only eat 500 calories per day, because everything out there tells us otherwise. Just thought I would try to help people understand. Being a nurse, we do not just choose one side or another, we present facts of both sides to people and let them decide for themselves.
  • Azdak
    Azdak Posts: 8,281 Member
    Options
    nursegirljay,

Would you mind, for those of us that are not familiar with the diet, explaining how the hypothalamus and chemicals in your body play a part in this diet? Also, is is suggested that you work out during those periods of 500 cal days? I haven't read the article, and I am certainly not bashing the diet, although it is something that I would not do, but it seems to me if you are working out as well as eating so few calories, you essentially have nothing to provide your body with the energy needed to get through the day. Again, I am not bashing or degrading anyone using this method of weight loss, but simply curious about the details that may not make sense to a lot of people.

Thank you.

They don't. It is a lot of conjecture and "it makes sense" type of thinking. When the "theories" have been researched, it has been shown that virtually all of the "weight loss" effect is due to the VLCD and has nothing to do with HCG.

People need to realize where this stuff comes from. This is not some new plan--the HCG plan started 50-60 years ago. It was researched and dismissed in the early 1960s. That's the way these things go. They lie low for a few years until they slip away from public consciousness and a new generation of marks is born. Then they are resurrected and, like all fads in the US, are embraced by the desperate and the gullible.

In this case, from what I understand, the reality is even worse. The HCG plan was resurrected by one of the all-time scam artists--Kevin Trudeau. This is a guy who did time for larceny and credit card fraud, has been sued numerous times by various states and the FTC for deceptive trade practices,

Taking any "health" advice from this guy would be like asking a pedophile to baby sit your kids.

Here are four references-5 minutes with teh Google will yield many more.

ttp://articles.latimes.com/2009/nov/02/health/he-nutrition2

http://www.dietsinreview.com/diet_column/07/hcg-diet-look-elsewhere-for-weight-loss/

http://health.howstuffworks.com/wellness/diet-fitness/weight-loss/hcg-diet.htm

http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/hcg-diet/AN02091
  • caldwellchris
    Options
    Mayo Clinic - #1 Endocrine (hormone) Disorders Hospital in the United States has this to say about the HCG (hormone) diet:

Question
    HCG diet: Is it safe and effective?
    Does the HCG diet work — and is it safe?

Answer
    from Jennifer K. Nelson, M.S., R.D., L.D.
    Because the HCG diet combines injections or supplements of the HCG hormone along with severe calorie restriction, you may lose weight — at least for the short term. But it's the calorie restriction that causes the weight loss, not the HCG. In addition, the safety of HCG for weight loss is uncertain, and the hormone hasn't been approved by the Food and Drug Administration as a treatment for obesity or weight control.

HCG is human chorionic gonadotropin, a hormone produced during pregnancy. As a prescription medication, HCG is used mainly to treat fertility issues.

Proponents of the HCG diet say that HCG can help you lose weight, burn fat and redistribute fat away from your buttocks and stomach. On the HCG diet, you either receive injections of HCG or take HCG supplements. The HCG diet also requires you to drastically cut your calorie intake, typically consuming just 500 to 800 calories a day — about one-fourth to one-half of the standard calorie recommendations. The HCG diet is typically offered through weight-loss clinics that say they will provide medical supervision.

Although researchers have studied the HCG diet for years, no high-quality studies have shown that the hormone itself helps weight loss. Following any very low calorie diet is likely to result in weight loss, regardless of taking HCG. And the HCG diet can have drawbacks. Severe calorie restriction can make it hard to meet all of your nutritional needs. And rapid weight loss can lead to gallstones. Also, HCG can cause side effects, including headache, fatigue, irritability and male breast enlargement. And be careful about buying HCG products on the Internet — they might not be what they say they are.

Once you stop the HCG diet, you're likely to regain any weight you lost. The key to permanent weight loss is developing healthy eating and exercise habits — not following fad diets.

Next question
    The Special K diet: Helpful for weight loss?
    See Also
    Atkins diet: What's behind the claims?
    Dieting? Beware of liquid calories
    The Cookie Diet: Can it help you lose weight?
    The Special K diet: Helpful for weight loss?
    Blood type diet: What is it? Does it work?
    Low-carb diet
    Weight loss: Choosing a diet that's right for you
    Coffee calories: Sabotaging your weight-loss plans?
    South Beach Diet
    Vegetarian diet: Will it help me lose weight?
    Energy density and weight loss: Feel full on fewer calories
    Artificial sweeteners: A safe alternative to sugar?
    High-protein diets: Are they safe?
    Ingredient substitutions: Make the switch for healthier recipes
    References
    AN02091
    June 26, 2010

© 1998-2010 Mayo Foundation for Medical Education and Research (MFMER). All rights reserved. A single copy of these materials may be reprinted for noncommercial personal use only. "Mayo," "Mayo Clinic," "MayoClinic.com," "EmbodyHealth," "Enhance your life," and the triple-shield Mayo Clinic logo are trademarks of Mayo Foundation for Medical Education and Research.
  • vanumnum
    Options
    Since this protocol is done in phases, you are NOT encouraged to exercise during phase 2. This is the 500 calorie phase and the body is busy enough, burning fat. My tape measure and clothing can attest to this! I've lost just under 30 lbs since early June. My skin is wonderful, I don't look like I'm 'dieting' - HCG gives an all around feeling of 'well-being' for me. I'm using the homeopathic drops (6 drops, 3x/day under the tongue) which cost something like $50. I'm on my second round (I went through phase 3 which is adding healthy fats up to and beyond 2000 calories/day) and I didn't gain during that 30 days of calorie 'loading'! To me, this means it is working as the doctor described. By the way, the original bottle is still 1/4 full so the cost is incredible low. I have a new appreciation for REAL, sugar and starch free foods, I eat more veggies than I ever did, and I am SO thankful for this success.

I too have thyroid issues (always borderline with lots of symptoms) and have had PCOS for many years. Wouldn't you know it, on HCG my cycles have regulated and my hormones seem to have awoken?! My doctors told me I was so out of whack that weight loss 'must be extremely difficult, if not impossible'. I was prescribed phentermine, took 1 and said 'no thanks'! Placebo? No way. My stomach hasn't growled ONCE during this time. In the past, I could eat thousands of calories and have a growling stomach within hours.

I know the future will show the real testimony, I have seen people have long-term success and I realize this is a LIFE LONG BATTLE, and I must continue to watch what I eat and how much of it. HCG gives you the kick start and encourages a healthy relationship to REAL, healthy food!
  • kmmschaefer
    kmmschaefer Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Day 25 on HCG 18.5 pounds gone!! I feel great!! This is by far more healthy then all the diet pills I have been taking for years, filled with chemicals and lord knows what all, and rapid heart rates. Everything diet pill and thermogenic on the market I have tried with no success. It took 3 minths to lose 14 pound doing 1200 calories and working out everyday and it only took 10 days to gain that back plus 2 pounds. You will also find on the internet pages warning you about ANYTHING. These come from people who do not know how the diet works and have never tried themselves or have tried it but did not follow protocol. Everyone has an opinion. If everyone had access to HCG america would not be the fattest country in the world. It makes you aware of what your eating and how your body reacts to certain foods. This is an amazing product and I recommend it to everyone!!!
This discussion has been closed.