Hello, New to Site, from GA

Options
HI! I am so excited! I finally got my app to work today! I had added it to my phone and then changed emails and got married and my phone just kept taking me back to where I didn't want to go! I THINK it's updated now! YES! PRESS ON!

I've been having trouble with my GPS not working on Runkeeper. I need to see if this app uses it, too. I love the food diary here! Tracking that will help me so much! I am stuck! I hurt my knees in the past and now I am hiking and walking again with a brace. I had gained a lot of weight. So, it must be the calories I need to cut back on.

I look forward to reading your posts! Have a great day!

Replies

• kpk54
    kpk54 Posts: 4,474 Member
    Options
    I had just started walking and was SO enjoying my Runkeeper. I got a little over zealous one day and injured my knee. Fortunately it is summer and the pool is open. I go in the AM when the pool is open to adults only (no lifeguard and had to sign a waiver). I'm doing my own version of Aquatic C25K (LOL) until my knee mends.

Keep active and welcome!
  • jthiker26
    jthiker26 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    The pool in the morning is a GREAT idea! I just moved into a new town and there is a lake close by and I had planned on swimming at their beach area, but just haven't gone by myself. I went by the local pool and there were kids everywhere. I just figured it was a summer camp or lessons. I will have to see if there is an adult time! I used to love taking it at the Y! I love the water! I just never learned to turn my head up for air to swim laps correctly! So, I do laps changing to use my arms with my head up, frog kicks and back swim. It still feels great! Keep up the good job! I sent you a friend request if you want to stay in touch on the knee...I'm in the same boat!