42lbs gone 20lbs to go!

Thank you MFP(and all of you who are starting, continuing, or ending your weight loss, I'm glad you all are here)!!! Around this time last year I was 17 and weighed 180 and that continued until October of last year and then i found my fitness pal. It has helped me so much with tracking my food, exercising, and just putting in the effort to better my healthy and myself. Again thank you all and I will post pictures as soon as I can get some new ones!

Replies

• Teria
    Teria Posts: 36
    Thank you MFP(and all of you who are starting, continuing, or ending your weight loss, I'm glad you all are here)!!! Around this time last year I was 17 and weighed 180 and that continued until October of last year and then i found my fitness pal. It has helped me so much with tracking my food, exercising, and just putting in the effort to better my healthy and myself. Again thank you all and I will post pictures as soon as I can get some new ones!
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    That's fantastic!! You must be sooooo thrilled with how much you've lost! This site IS the greatest, isn't it?! It's been practically easy, as well as fun, to lose weight! Something I thought I'd sure NEVER in a million years be saying about losing weight! LOL.
    Anyway, great job! Keep up the good work!
  • mrsyac2
    mrsyac2 Posts: 2,784 Member
    That is a great accomplishment- keep up the good work
  • jill927
    jill927 Posts: 471 Member
    AWESOME!!! You go girl! You can so do this! I bet you feel absolutely amazing!!!!! (and hot!) haha.

Hope you had a great 4th of July!
  • Teria
    Teria Posts: 36
    Yes! this is a site that really helps! And although I don't post much on the Forums, they are great too.
  • IAM125lbs
    IAM125lbs Posts: 235 Member
    Congratulations:flowerforyou: That's an awesome accomplishment. Be proud of yourself!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!