Bump
  • kelly_c_77
    kelly_c_77 Posts: 5,658 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • jenbk2
    jenbk2 Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    Made this last night. AMAZING ! I cut the milk in 1/2 and made the difference up in water. My son loved it too !
  • MzIrish
    MzIrish Posts: 11,917 Member
    Options
    Sounds good !
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options
    It was pretty good! My vanilla protein powder may have been the difference between pretty good and amazing. I'm going to take the banana out next time and see how it is. I did put spinach in it. I have to have my spinach. :smile:
  • srdladybug
    srdladybug Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Just made this tonight after Zumba class its so good....i didn't have pumpkin spice so i use a little nutmeg and cinnamon
  • michellew91
    michellew91 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Narcissus112
    Options
    Sounds Good!
  • Tavysh
    Tavysh Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Update: Ran out of vanilla protein the other day so decided to toss in some of my coffee flavored protein (Great stuff for blending with just milk and ice) Definently wouldn't recommend that. I managed to drink it, but it definently didn't taste like a pumpkin spice latte.
  • kelly_c_77
    kelly_c_77 Posts: 5,658 Member
    Options
    I just made this but changed it just a bit. I used 1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk, a whole banana, 2 truvia packets, 1/2 cup pumpkin puree, a few shakes of pumpkin pie spice and 5 ice cubes. Delicious! And MFP calculated it at 160 calories for an overflowing glass!
    Thanks for the recipe!
  • m1nd_body_spirit
    Options
    Bump!