what's your "type"?

Options

Replies

• EngineerPrincess
    EngineerPrincess Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    1. Smart, kind and funny. Super awkward, kind of odd, and a variety of not-considered-good traits are fine with me as long as he is definitely those first three.
    2. skinny, short nerdy guys. I'm a tall girl, I don't know why I don't like tall guys. Oh well.
    3. nice eyes
  • thatonegirlwiththestuff
    thatonegirlwiththestuff Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    Dark hair, light eyes, muscular, especially back/shoulders/chest. Intelligence, kindness and a sense of humor.
  • Perplexities
    Perplexities Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    Dark hair, light eyes, muscular, especially back/shoulders/chest. Intelligence, kindness and a sense of humor.

Checkin in'
  • IronKitty
    IronKitty Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Lumberjack! Tall, beefy, muscles, plaid, and a beard .....*swoon*
  • 122ish
    122ish Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    If he says I am pretty, he is my type.

Kidding I like all kinds of men. Prefer tall guys well near 6ft and in shape and cute ???? Lol
  • YaGigi
    YaGigi Posts: 817 Member
    Options
    My type is very tall and very handsome. I'm a sucker for beauty.

My first husband was so gorgeous that women and men were going crazy for him. People called him the new Alain Delon for his beauty.

My second ex husband was also very tall and handsome but with a different type of beauty. Unfortunately he can't have kids otherwise we would have the most gorgeous kids!

My current boyfriend is also very good looking but not too tall, only 6.2. His mom is French, his dad is Afgani, so he has the most gorgeous blood mix - dark hair, big baby blue eyes and sexy lips.
  • Nicolee_2014
    Nicolee_2014 Posts: 1,572 Member
    Options
    Tall, dark hair & blue eyes - which is what I've got :bigsmile:
    Unfortunately it doesn't appear that our dark hair & his blue eyes have been passed on to our daughters :cry:
  • 123tryingtobefree
    Options
    I like a man who will treat me like I am a lady in the living room, like I am a house wife at the kitchen and like I am a slut in bed.
    End of story.
  • jaycbadass
    jaycbadass Posts: 325
    Options
    After reading through this thread I suddenly have an urge to grow a beard..Duck dynasty style. Shaving is too mainstream
  • 123tryingtobefree
    Options
    I like a man who will treat me like I am a lady in the leaving room, like I am a house wife at the kitchen and like I am a slut in bed.
    End of story.

Like the way you think babe

Just the truth :smile:
  • battyg13
    battyg13 Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    I dont have a type per se.
    as long as i think shes pretty and she loves me the way i love her then its all good.

Oh being a complete and utter nymph helps as my sex drive is through the roof ;-)
  • 123tryingtobefree
    Options
    If you threat the man like you wanna be threated yourself then you would be ideal woman (at least imo)

I am greek
    We are a weird breed
    We just tell the truth
  • YaGigi
    Options
    Tall, dark hair & blue eyes - which is what I've got :bigsmile:
    Unfortunately it doesn't appear that our dark hair & his blue eyes have been passed on to our daughters :cry:

Lol, I'm sure your daughter are beautiful... And when they grow up they can be easily brunettes/blondes/redheads with help of a good colorist :)
  • 123tryingtobefree
    Options
    as long as i think shes pretty and she loves me the way i love her then its all good.

Oh being a complete and utter nymph helps as my sex drive is through the roof ;-)

Interesting info :smokin:
  • 123tryingtobefree
    Options
    I like greece to go for holiday, unfortunatly only been there 2 times, island Chios

We have a beautiful country indeed ^^ Thanks for visiting!
  • YaGigi
    Options
    I like a man who will treat me like I am a lady in the living room, like I am a house wife at the kitchen and like I am a slut in bed.
    End of story.

Heeeeeeeell no.

I like a man who treats me like a lady in the living room AND in the kitchen, and like a slut in the bedroom.

I'm no housewife, sorry, no. Lol
  • yksdoris
    yksdoris Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    physically? Tall. My fiancé is 6'6 so...
  • 123tryingtobefree
    Options
    End of story.

Heeeeeeeell no.

I like a man who treats me like a lady in the living room AND in the kitchen, and like a slut in the bedroom.

I'm no housewife, sorry, no. Lol

Hahaha I respect that ^^ But in Greece we think differently that is all:flowerforyou:
  • 123tryingtobefree
    Options
    I like greece to go for holiday, unfortunatly only been there 2 times, island Chios

We have a beautiful country indeed ^^ Thanks for visiting!

Greek salad is just too damn good, we have that here too ofcourse, but a fresh real one is the best

Telling me? I would never have managed to be a vegetarian without them ^^
  • battyg13
    battyg13 Posts: 508 Member
    Options

Your in mid/late 20s ofcourse your sex drive is high *bump*

its getting worse as i get older dude.