what's your "type"?

Replies

• I dont have a type per se.
    as long as i think shes pretty and she loves me the way i love her then its all good.

Oh being a complete and utter nymph helps as my sex drive is through the roof ;-)

Your in mid/late 20s ofcourse your sex drive is high *bump*

its getting worse as i get older dude.

get a girl buddy...I keep telling you....get a girl and exhaust her!
  • YaGigi
    YaGigi Posts: 817 Member
    I like a man who will treat me like I am a lady in the living room, like I am a house wife at the kitchen and like I am a slut in bed.
    End of story.

Heeeeeeeell no.

I like a man who treats me like a lady in the living room AND in the kitchen, and like a slut in the bedroom.

I'm no housewife, sorry, no. Lol

Hahaha I respect that ^^ But in Greece we think differently that is all:flowerforyou:

Well, in my country we traditionally suppose to think so too, and actually should wear burka, but that doesn't work anymore.

I think - treat me like a lady all the time and hire a house help. Thaaaaan you get to treat me like a slut in the bedroom. :)
  • Chadomaniac
    Chadomaniac Posts: 1,785 Member
    I like a man who will treat me like I am a lady in the living room, like I am a house wife at the kitchen and like I am a slut in bed.
    End of story.

WE HAVE A WINNER
  • battyg13
    battyg13 Posts: 508 Member
    I dont have a type per se.
    as long as i think shes pretty and she loves me the way i love her then its all good.

Oh being a complete and utter nymph helps as my sex drive is through the roof ;-)

i cant find one to keep up :-/
  • I like a man who will treat me like I am a lady in the living room, like I am a house wife at the kitchen and like I am a slut in bed.
    End of story.

WE HAVE A WINNER

:laugh:
  • battyg13

Once you drop you can't stop :wink:
    Not getting addicted are you? Had a ex who was, tell you, not funny when your girl wants have sex at least 10 times a day, first couple of weeks you can keep up, but after that...

im yet to find one that can out sex me. im the instigator :-)
  • YaGigi
    My female type is Mahlagha Jaberi and Aishwariya Rai, Monica Bellucci, young Sophie Loren and Gina Lollobridgina. I'd be bi for them.
  • My female type is Mahlagha Jaberi and Aishwariya Rai, Monica Bellucci, young Sophie Loren and Gina Lollobridgina. I'd be bi for them.

I love only one girl... ME ^^

Get 3 girls then :glasses:
  • battyg13

Haha. thst just wrong. :-/

In a sense yeah but I cant find you a solution mate!
  • MarianneC93
    MarianneC93 Posts: 60 Member
    Men who bench press cats. This guy is perfect, if anybody knows him, PM me his number so I can find him, bang him, have beer with him, bench press cats with him, bang him again, have pizza with him, bang him again, and maybe marry him.

hF369B138

Hahahahahahahaha This has made my day! :D
  • battyg13

In a sense yeah but I cant find you a solution mate!

No one can thats the problem. haha
  • YaGigi
    Can't admire myself and have sex with myself all the time. It gets boring, lol

My female type is Mahlagha Jaberi and Aishwariya Rai, Monica Bellucci, young Sophie Loren and Gina Lollobridgina. I'd be bi for them.

• marshallexi
    marshallexi Posts: 162 Member
    I don't think I've ever had a 'physical' type. I like my men intelligent, funny and creative, I think that's all the characteristics I've ever fallen for.

If they've got beautiful eyes then that just happens to be a bonus.
  • katpatoneill
    katpatoneill Posts: 56 Member
    I definitely go for the darker guys- dark hair, dark eyes, tan skin. And I have the weirdest, craziest obsession with big noses. Jeez- do I love a big nose. Funnily enough, the guy I'm dating looks NOTHING like what I usually go for- except maybe the tallness (he's 6'4"...God am I lucky!) and his general physique (in the air force... so much lean muscle. Just kill me now). But we definitely fit personality-wise, so I'm not worried. :)
  • alyngard
    alyngard Posts: 103
    1. Equal to or more intelligent than I am (probably not that hard to find!!)
    2. FUNNY

I used to think I wanted a well built, good looking guy, but then I dated a few and I must say men that know they are good looking are worse than girls. I much prefer and average or slightly less than average guy.

Money is not important, but goals in life are. Meaning I don't care where you are in life, as long as you are working to better yourself.
    Case in point. I met my husband when he was washing dishes in a restaurant (about 10 years ago) he is now working at an investment firm in London (we are still poor though! lol).

Oh and taller than me (but I'm only 5'2")
  • toothpastechica
    toothpastechica Posts: 250 Member
    Men who bench press cats. This guy is perfect, if anybody knows him, PM me his number so I can find him, bang him, have beer with him, bench press cats with him, bang him again, have pizza with him, bang him again, and maybe marry him.

hF369B138

thread jacking to say this guy is brilliant! I need to start doing this with my cat....maybe then he will stop attacking my head or trying to cuddle with me when I do sit-ups or crunches!
  • alyngard
    alyngard Posts: 103

hF369B138

And ^This is important too!!
  • sam308lbs
    sam308lbs Posts: 1,936 Member
    your right hand is offended:tongue:
    Can't admire myself and have sex with myself all the time. It gets boring, lol