One year on MFP = 80lb loss (pics)

Options

Replies

• sharon75uk
    sharon75uk Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, loving looking at your pictures and they just persuaded me to keep on track for another week...and more!
  • kimort5
    kimort5 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You look great, nice job
  • PamelaBar01
    PamelaBar01 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful Congrads to you! I'm also trying to drop the pounds, it's a journey! But really i want to say thanks for sharing your post it has really picked me up to say " Let's Do This"
  • JackieA47
    JackieA47 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    You look amazing,how inspiring! Well done for making such positive changes that are clearly improving your life :-) great work!!
  • delliso
    delliso Posts: 2
    Options
    Thank you for taking the time to document your continuing successes. You look amazing, and give me hope.

Regards!:smile:
  • marybess79
    marybess79 Posts: 12
    Options
    You look amazing!!! A lot younger too!
  • maegs6938
    maegs6938 Posts: 5
    Options
    great job!!
  • sparkylizzy
    sparkylizzy Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    look at you you look amazing n your tummy wow inspiring i wish that was me!!!
  • carakit
    carakit Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!! So inspiring!! Hopefully I will be there someday.
  • JO4IT
    JO4IT Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Great job! Very cool pics too. Are those the same glasses? You can really see the difference in your face, chin and neck. What a transformation!
  • wbandel
    wbandel Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    Great job! Very cool pics too. Are those the same glasses? You can really see the difference in your face, chin and neck. What a transformation!

Thanks. Yeah they're the same glasses. They went from looking too small to looking kinda huge on my face. Oh well. I may need to get new ones cause they're a bit stretched out. I joke with my husband that I don't have a "fat" head anymore.
  • JDHINAZ
    JDHINAZ Posts: 641 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the inspiration! You look great!!
  • gardengirl38
    Options
    Thank you! I feel like I've just gotten a pep talk :) Keep up the good work!
  • determinedbutlazy
    determinedbutlazy Posts: 1,941 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic and honestly I could have never told that there was anything wrong with your leg until you pointed it out. You have done a great job!
  • pabu13
    pabu13 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    hei

WOW, I hope that yo are proud of yourself !! well done :o) 80lb in one year is amazing, you really look great ! Wish I´d taken photos during my journey.... :O)
  • Sarahmay03
    Sarahmay03 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Well done.
  • lalagammon
    lalagammon Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    you look great!! very inspirational thanks
  • amazinglyanna92
    amazinglyanna92 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    You don't even look like the same person! :0 holy shmow!
  • teresab101
    teresab101 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    good job! very inspiring!
  • lorettasnewbeginning
    Options
    That is amazing! Congratulations! I love your "can do" attitude....and the progress pics!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!