what's your "type"?

Options

Replies

• Alpha32
    Alpha32 Posts: 9
    Options
    Just a genuine girl who you can have a laugh with, who isnt high maintenance and doesnt take 5 hours to get ready lol
  • talk2elles
    talk2elles Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I really don't seem to have a physical type that I go for. I have dated tall men, short men (I'm 5'4 and one guy was shorter than me), older, younger, tiny skinny, big, really hairy (aka sticking out from his shirt collar hairy), bald, long hair...the list goes on - please note some of these are the same guy: hairy man was bald bless him! The only thing I find a turn off is arrogance, rudeness and bigoted/small-minded men.
  • smelons
    smelons Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    I prefer my men to be:

Intelligent
    Funny
    Bearded
    In possession of a moderate amount of chest hair (that little glimpse of chest hair showing at the top of a slightly unbuttoned shirt can make me weak at the knees...) - waxed chests are a big turn off for me
    In possession of moderately toned biceps - as a rule, I don't find muscles particularly attractive, but a strong arm is the exception to the rule
    A bit grumpy, although I do regret this preference once I get into a relationship...
    In possession of good musical taste
    Following a good hygiene routine - I hate bad teeth/breath and dirty fingernails/hands
    Not wanting children

Is that too fussy?

@bigplanbigcrash - I do get your type though - Adam Richman at the moment is looking delicious:

q9e6.jpg
  • EKJM3
    EKJM3 Posts: 11
    Options
    Thinking about everyone guy I've dated, the ONLY thing they have in common is most of them had brown/dark hair.

But they have to be at least a bit physically bigger than me (height, size). Ideally, they should be confident, charming, socially intelligent and have a good sense of humour.
  • Toblave
    Toblave Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    LOL!!!! I didn't know that some women actually like big bald men :-) I win!!!!

My type? I prefer larger women, think Melissa McCarthy.
  • charlene1873
    charlene1873 Posts: 263
    Options
    Colin Farrell's face, the Rocks body and James Woods mind!! A man with a brain is hot!!!
  • VincitQuiSeVincit
    VincitQuiSeVincit Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    I like a man who will treat me like I am a lady in the living room, like I am a house wife at the kitchen and like I am a slut in bed.
    End of story.

AMEN
  • ScarletShopaholic
    ScarletShopaholic Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    The only thing my exes have in common is me, apart from their ability to make me laugh (mostly). If they were in a line up you would never be able to say they were a 'type'.

Men, who are too moany, clingy or miserable are a big turn off and also the wanting children variety :smile:. Although the moany, clingy, miserable applies to anybody really.
  • 123tryingtobefree
    Options
    I like a man who will treat me like I am a lady in the living room, like I am a house wife at the kitchen and like I am a slut in bed.
    End of story.

AMEN

At last someone that agrees!
  • dessertlover27
    dessertlover27 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    Physical: Tall, big, muscular type. I can't see myself with a skinny guy. Stems from years of being overweight. I will forever fear that I am going to crush him if he's skinny and all bones.

But it seems almost impossible as all the huge guys seem to gravitate towards the skinny, tall girls, and not short ones with...let's just call it 'curves'. Or at least it seems so around me. :sad:
  • yelliezx
    yelliezx Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    I like tall, dark and handsome but if they have the right personality type and they're hilarious, that can definitely change things! :)
  • Im_NotPerfect
    Im_NotPerfect Posts: 2,181 Member
    Options
    They have to be thick/strong. I can not, in any way, shape, or form, be attracted to super skinny or average sized men. They have to be taller than me (I'm 5'9") and strong enough to make me feel feminine. It's not that I AM a weak, helpless female, but it's not a bad thing to be made to feel that way sometimes by a MAN! :wink:

That given, my husband is only 1" taller than me, but he's got THICK arms (think Popeye) and not an ounce of fat on his legs. :love:
  • kelseyjane1105
    kelseyjane1105 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Haha funny topic. I love big, tall guys. And am with a 5'9 slim blonde haired blue eyed guy lol and have always dated that type. You no the type.... 3 percent body fat and solid muscle. Can throw me around like a rag doll.....

Attitude is the most sexy. Oh and jeans, boots and a backwards baseball cap is the sexiest outfit there is!!!
  • Im_NotPerfect
    Im_NotPerfect Posts: 2,181 Member
    Options
    End of story.

AMEN

THIS! End thread\
  • BenchPressingCats
    BenchPressingCats Posts: 1,826 Member
    Options
    End of story.

Heeeeeeeell no.

I like a man who treats me like a lady in the living room AND in the kitchen, and like a slut in the bedroom.

I'm no housewife, sorry, no. Lol

I agree with this one more than the first one. I personally like to be treated like a slut in the living room, kitchen, and bedroom. Why limit yourself to sex in ONLY one room of the house?! :flowerforyou:
  • Jennisin1
    Jennisin1 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    Active, make more money than me, funny, kind, dominant, with a high sex drive and strong moral compass.

Looks don't matter as much to me... I've been with short, tall, ripped, a little fluffy..... it's about the person and the connection.
  • Orfygirl
    Orfygirl Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    My husband is large, right around 300 lbs. and I love him dearly. He loves to cuddle so he is a big fluffy teddy bear! I have always preferred the larger men, more to love!
  • sfburdett
    sfburdett Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Elegant ladies, who know who they are!
  • majica8
    majica8 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I care more about personality (funny, honest, caring, things in common, the usual), but if I had to pick a "type" it would certainly be bigger guys. Not necessarily overweight, just.....cuddly :)
    Not keen on really skinny guys, and don't like OTT muscle-ey guys, but something in between would be ok too.
  • eric_sg61
    eric_sg61 Posts: 2,925 Member
    Options
    Jeez, us short guys can't seem to get a break. Tall seems to be the 1st requirement.
    well-I-guess-thats-that-other-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-1414.jpg