Dirty Thirties

Replies

• muhlittlepwny
    muhlittlepwny Posts: 9 Member
    31.5 here!
  • 36 here and would never go back a day if even given the opportunity!
  • _DrDustin_
    _DrDustin_ Posts: 172
    Just turned 39! Last yr in my thirties :(
  • Love my 30s! Turning 35 in a few weeks!
  • amaysngrace
    amaysngrace Posts: 742 Member
    I'm singing "Dirty Thirty Walking Down the Street, Dirty Thirty the kind I'd like to Meet." I'm thinking I will sing this to the Pretty Women Theme Song :) I'm 34 btw...1979 in the HOUSE! Remember the good ole Saturday morning cartoons, Punky Brewster, Care Bears, Strawberry Shortcake, Rainbow Bright! I love being 30-something!!!!
  • MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    37....will be 38 in November
  • Ashkea76
    Ashkea76 Posts: 7,094 Member
    IN for Shenanigans! :drinker:
  • amandapatterson9
    amandapatterson9 Posts: 10 Member
    I'm loving the dirty thirties!

my teen years were all about ME, my 20's were about everyone else in my life, but my 30's have been where I found the balance.

So true!! Love being 30!
  • amandapatterson9
    amandapatterson9 Posts: 10 Member
    I'm singing "Dirty Thirty Walking Down the Street, Dirty Thirty the kind I'd like to Meet." I'm thinking I will sing this to the Pretty Women Theme Song :) I'm 34 btw...1979 in the HOUSE! Remember the good ole Saturday morning cartoons, Punky Brewster, Care Bears, Strawberry Shortcake, Rainbow Bright! I love being 30-something!!!!

My four year old daughter will not allow me to forget Strawberry Shortcake or Care Bears!! She loves watching them.
  • FruitSalad76
    FruitSalad76 Posts: 82 Member
    37 here and looking for more friends.
  • KristyAnn81
    KristyAnn81 Posts: 128 Member
    32, .. though I often forget it... feel better than I did in most of my 20s!
  • chm2616
    chm2616 Posts: 434 Member
    33 and never been fitter!!!!!!!!!!! WOO HOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • ablissabby
    ablissabby Posts: 56 Member
    Love it! I'm 35 and I've never been more real about my health, including the days that suck. Add me!
  • Going4Lean
    Going4Lean Posts: 1,077 Member
    Just turned 34 here
  • janessanessa
    janessanessa Posts: 299 Member
    32 :)
  • kzivic
    kzivic Posts: 326 Member
    36 here- loving my dirty, flirty 30's!
  • Iron_Duchess
    Iron_Duchess Posts: 429 Member
    35! :tongue:
  • hmuh
    hmuh Posts: 379 Member

33 here, and I wouldn't go back ten years if you paid me.

The truth!! :)
  • DPruneda17
    DPruneda17 Posts: 124 Member
    I'll be 35 in 6 days. LOVE being in my 30's! I was way too self conscience and shy in my 20's. Being in my 30's I'm more confident and strong! It's like it takes this long to find yourself, and be PROUD! :glasses:
  • luckynky
    luckynky Posts: 123 Member
    My thirties were my BEST! I'm going to be leaving the thirties at the end of this year. I'm bummed about it, but I'm hoping in the future, I will be able to say, "My forties were my BEST"! I actually do have a shot of saying that, since I'm just now starting to get myself in shape and set fitness goals. Yay for life!