Just ate my first fluffernutter.

Options
12346»

Replies

• kcoftx
    kcoftx Posts: 765 Member
    Options
    Strawberry, Nutella and cream cheese.

I just decided to try that. Tastes like chocolate cheesecake!
  • Hunnib23
    Hunnib23 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I absolutely LOVE fluffernutters! Hardly anyone in AZ seems to know about them though.
    When I used to eat these, I would also include some chocolate syrup in the middle. Soooo good!
  • jmc0806
    jmc0806 Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    I absolutely LOVE fluffernutters! Hardly anyone in AZ seems to know about them though.
    When I used to eat these, I would also include some chocolate syrup in the middle. Soooo good!

yeah I'm in the Northeast and you can get fluff anywhere around here and I have a bunch of friends who moved down south and they ask for shipments of the stuff because it's not sold anywhere around there.
  • oceanblue07970
    oceanblue07970 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I love smoked bacon and marmalade sandwiches in toasted bread - orange marmalade is best but lime is lovely too!
  • coopersmom2006
    Options
    OMG! I LOVE fluffernutters!!

I like peanut butter, banana and honey sandwiches warmed up in the pan like a grilled cheese. I also like to add plain potato chips to my turkey sandwiches for extra crunch. Mmmmmm...now I want a sandwich!
  • Lrdoflamancha
    Lrdoflamancha Posts: 1,280 Member
    Options
    Peanut butter, lettuce and mayo... Then there is the dead Elvis sandwich.
  • mrowrmeowmrowr
    mrowrmeowmrowr Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    I like straight up mayonaisse sandwiches, but it has to be Hellmann's Light.

Also, butter and cheddar cheese sandwiches.

This is why I'm fat.
  • ironmaidenchick
    ironmaidenchick Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    What's marshmellow fluff? Does it come in a jar, lol, don't think we have it in NZ
  • MexicanOsmosis
    MexicanOsmosis Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    Peanut butter and sharp cheddar.
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    What's marshmellow fluff? Does it come in a jar, lol, don't think we have it in NZ

marshmallowcreme.jpg

Eta: You can also make it yourself. Really easy.
  • tyrantduck
    tyrantduck Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    boarshead brand bologna and american cheese with spicy mustard on sunbeam bread

peanut butter and nutella on wheat (tastes like a huge pack of reese's cups melted in the middle, HEAVENNNNN)
  • ironmaidenchick
    ironmaidenchick Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Oh wow fluff in a jar, that's crazy! We definitely don't have it here
  • MiloBloom83
    MiloBloom83 Posts: 2,723 Member
    Options

marshmallowcreme.jpg

Eta: You can also make it yourself. Really easy.

'MERICA!!
  • ButYouGotMySoul
    ButYouGotMySoul Posts: 44 Member
    Options

Banana and mayonnaise sandwich on white bread. Used to be a staple for me as a kid. I don't eat them anymore, but man, they are good.

Don't knock it til you try it.

Oh my god, I thought I was the only one. My mom used to have them all the time.
  • doublethinandtonic
    Options
    aaah fluffernutters. When I was a kid I was such an americanophile/yankophile/americentric/pro-american? I dunno WTF to call it. But I thought I was the height of coolness because my mum would buy me marshmallow fluff, and pop tarts. I wanted to be the daughter from 'my stepmother is an alien', having coke and pop tarts for breakfast.

My favourite sammich though? Golden syrup on white bread. Or maybe cheddar cheese and jam. Or thinly sliced apple. All were childhood favourites