The Best I've Ever Felt (Pictures)

Options

Replies

• 122ish
    122ish Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Wow so amazing I am sure u will motivate many. You look fab and are gorgeous both before and after.
  • rosarenee1
    rosarenee1 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    I am so impressed. I cant even imagine how great your body must feel now. You are awesome!
  • wapan
    wapan Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    First of all, you are drop dead gorgeous. And second, thank you for the inspiration.
  • SexyLovinmeCook
    SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    What a gorgeous woman you are! Looking good!!
  • SouthernGuns
    Options
    So, I thought today would be appropriate to share my success story. I'll make it short and sweet.
    I started my journey at 340 lbs. The first picture is me at that weight. I hadn't really noticed how big I was. Especially around the midsection.
    However, through hard work, I now stand at 174 lbs. and I truly could not be happier. I've reached my goal!
    banff_zpsa4c214e0.jpg
    photo2_zpsdaa70f83.jpg

It wasn't easy. Anything worth having in this life won't ever be. But trust me, if I can do this, so can you. I was the most unmotivated, lazy person you could ever imagine. I'd do anything NOT to get up off of the couch. And just as a side note, I still indulge Every single week. Don't deprive yourself. Eat what you love and live your life!

you look amazing! you have a beautiful face structure and features!! pretty lady!! congrats to you!!
  • healthymelisa
    healthymelisa Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! Keep up the great job!
  • JennC831
    JennC831 Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    AMAZING transformation!!! You look great!
  • libelluler
    libelluler Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Amazing! As a tall girl who has 140lbs to lose, seeing posts like this give me huge inspiration!
  • havoboril
    havoboril Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Amazing! You look like a different person. So proud!
  • waskier
    waskier Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Wow. All I can say is WOW! You look great.
  • laddyboy
    laddyboy Posts: 1,565 Member
    Options
    Wow, that's amazing.
  • JessicaPasieka
    JessicaPasieka Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    how are you still 174? That's pretty big still. Dream big, you should be at least 120.

Thanks.
  • Thruen
    Thruen Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Hawt hawt hawt!
  • rachelwarner32
    rachelwarner32 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Although you were really pretty before now you're foxy! Thanks for sharing :-)
  • rachelwarner32
    rachelwarner32 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    What she said! I'm 5'9" and a trainer told me not to go below 150. 159 is my target and she's got an inch on me! Everyone else thinks she's pretty fabulous :-)
  • JessicaPasieka
    JessicaPasieka Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I've literally lost an entire human being in weight. Yet....how am I still 174? Perhaps because I choose to be because I'm comfortable and happy where I am.
  • dixieracer27
    dixieracer27 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely amazing as well as healthy! I know you had to work extremely hard and put so much effort to get to this point. I'm 6ft tall and have dealt with people commenting about my goal weight. People have no clue, so just ignore the ignorance and relish in how great of a job you did! Congratulations on your life change.
  • bedot
    bedot Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    You are beautiful! Congratulations on your weight loss!
  • melissaka7
    melissaka7 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    How long did it take you?
  • DAISYMAY72
    DAISYMAY72 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    You look great! Congrats to you!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!