The Best I've Ever Felt (Pictures)

Options
So, I thought today would be appropriate to share my success story. I'll make it short and sweet.
I started my journey at 340 lbs. The first picture is me at that weight. I hadn't really noticed how big I was. Especially around the midsection.
However, through hard work, I now stand at 174 lbs. and I truly could not be happier. I've reached my goal!
banff_zpsa4c214e0.jpg
photo2_zpsdaa70f83.jpg

It wasn't easy. Anything worth having in this life won't ever be. But trust me, if I can do this, so can you. I was the most unmotivated, lazy person you could ever imagine. I'd do anything NOT to get up off of the couch. And just as a side note, I still indulge Every single week. Don't deprive yourself. Eat what you love and live your life!

Replies

• StrivingSagittarius
    Options
    WOW you look amazing! WTG true inspiration.
  • kvolden
    kvolden Posts: 5
    Options
    Amazing!
  • SharonCMach
    SharonCMach Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look amazing!! Good Job!!! :)
  • blueeyez1727
    blueeyez1727 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    you. are freakin' awesome! congrats!
  • Ninkyou
    Ninkyou Posts: 6,666 Member
    Options
    You look like an entirely different person! You look amazing! Congrats!
  • ErinG6191
    ErinG6191 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!! Good for you, you look great!
  • frumpburger
    Options
    you look fabulous!! :)
  • cdn_girl
    cdn_girl Posts: 12
    Options
    You look fabulous. Congrats!!!
  • cmurphy252
    cmurphy252 Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Beautiful!! You've done an EXCELLENT job :flowerforyou: !
  • Bellvillian
    Bellvillian Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Wow! AMMMMMAAAAAzing! I hear you on the lazy factor. Could you share a little of how you did it/are doing it? Thanks for sharing!!

Lisa
  • JerZRob
    JerZRob Posts: 68
    Options
    It always amazes me how much more energy people give off after they lose the weight. I can just see you glowing
  • JessicaPasieka
    JessicaPasieka Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for the kind words. I wanted to share this with you all not for the compliments, although they are great. But because I want people to know that they CAN do it. It IS possible.
  • Jenny_Ren1
    Jenny_Ren1 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Congratulations! You said you still had the things you enjoyed. Did you follow any kind of plan? Just cut calories? What kind of workouts did you do? You look fantastic!
  • bobwest185
    bobwest185 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Inspirational, you are an encouragement to others.
  • thesupremeforce
    thesupremeforce Posts: 1,207 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look fantastic. Excellent work, and I'm happy for you, especially the feeling great part.
  • downinaggieland98
    downinaggieland98 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    You are beautiful! Great job!
  • JessicaPasieka
    JessicaPasieka Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Congratulations! You said you still had the things you enjoyed. Did you follow any kind of plan? Just cut calories? What kind of workouts did you do? You look fantastic!

Honestly, I eat completely clean from Sunday - Friday. I work out Sunday, Monday, Tuesday and Thursday. And Saturdays are My day to relax and eat what I want. It's not so much a cheat day, but it's a day where I don't count my calories and have to worry. Also, it gives me something to look forward to at the end of each work week. It's kept me going.
  • babyj0
    babyj0 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING! Wow.
    Random question.. how tall are you?
  • senyosmom
    senyosmom Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    You look amazing - and are so pretty!
  • unapologetically_crystal
    Options
    you look fantastic!!!! cant wait til i have that much of a transformation!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!