The Best I've Ever Felt (Pictures)

Replies

• mkwongh
    mkwongh Posts: 279 Member
    holly cow. you look amazing
  • PhantomMidnight
    PhantomMidnight Posts: 13 Member
    You were beautiful before, and even more so now! Beautiful and healthy! Congratulations to you!! :)
  • kevinlynch3
    kevinlynch3 Posts: 287 Member
    Wow...well done!!!
  • st1llx
    st1llx Posts: 17
    Great job!
  • DeeDiddyGee
    DeeDiddyGee Posts: 601 Member
    You've lost HALF of yourself! Unbelievable! Wonderful transformation. Congratulations!~
  • stealthSLOTH
    stealthSLOTH Posts: 695 Member
    You look amazing! Thanks for sharing! I love seeing these Success Story photos!
    :flowerforyou:
  • Lili0817
    Lili0817 Posts: 109 Member
    Congrats on your weight loss, you look great and are a true motivation. Thanks for sharing!! I also really like your thinking and it sounds very much like a life style change. Also, I like that you eat freely on Saturdays :)
  • Azkadelia
    Azkadelia Posts: 82 Member
    Wow you look AMAZING! Great job. :)
  • vickiessecret
    vickiessecret Posts: 119 Member
    Congratulations! You look amazing, great job!! :)
  • sarajeanelles
    sarajeanelles Posts: 55 Member
    You're beautiful! Congratulations!!!
  • luisalg14
    luisalg14 Posts: 202 Member
    You look so beautiful and happy :smile:
    Thanks for posting your story; it's inspirational!
  • JessicaPasieka
    JessicaPasieka Posts: 149 Member
    You look amazing! What a transformation!

I love that you stil indulge every week. I don't believe a truly long term weight loss can occur if you severly restrict calories and never eat anything that's "bad" for you. If I want ice cream I have it, just in moderation or as a treat.

Confidence is key!

I indulge because I owe it to myself. And sometimes, it's a meal of 3000 calories. And honestly, it doesn't phase me nor do I let it make me feel guilty. One meal isn't going to ruin my progress. That's what we all have to remember. Treat yourself. Don't let this lifestyle control you. Be in control of yourself and give yourself a break sometimes. We all deserve it.
  • bookworm_847
    bookworm_847 Posts: 1,903 Member
    Wow, you look fabulous! Congratulations!
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    you look healthy, stunning, amazing, fit, gorgeous, etc. ROCK ON WITH YOUR AWESOME WEIGHT LOSS, SISTER :)
  • lisadwelley
    lisadwelley Posts: 16 Member
    Congratulations on your successes...you look fabulous!!! Thanks so much for sharing. It helps seeing your change to keep me pushing on with my progress. :smile:
  • Mel2626
    Mel2626 Posts: 342 Member
    You're a stunner before and after! Congrats on your incredible weight loss and for your new-found healthy way of life!!! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • Axioml
    Axioml Posts: 29
    Congratulations!!!! YOwsah Yowsah Yowsah!!!!
  • penelopezbitch
    penelopezbitch Posts: 2 Member
    Looking good, girl!
  • psharma1979
    psharma1979 Posts: 8 Member
    Wow! What an amazing transformation! Congratulations, your hard work paid off! Your pictures are very motivating and it's exactly what I needed to see today :)
  • teddabod
    teddabod Posts: 222 Member
    Jess, amazing! Congrats!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!