32lb Loss (Progress Photos)

Options
Hi everyone,

Over the period of 2 years I lost 32lbs (and would love to keep going!), but unfortunately since the end of last year i've been a little lenient with my weight loss, and I have been excusing myself from trying to lose weight again for months now.

I wanted to share my progress photos from when I first started my journey in January 2011 to the last time I weighed in which was around Christmas 2012.

I'm looking for lots of motivation and support from the MFP community as it helped me so much throughout 2011, and I want to see results again, as the last two photos were at my lowest weight and I've gained a few pounds since then.

2u5yyx1.jpg
Me at 177lbs - Jan 2011

25ksbh3.jpg
Me at 152lbs - June 2012

2mocxhy.jpg2rzym9d.jpg
Me at 145? lbs - December 2012

Any friend requests, comments, suggestions for healthy office lunches, and motivational speeches or stories are very welcome!

Replies

• MissyShelle776
    Options
    You look great. Congratulations. Feel free to add me if you want. I am new to MFP but lost 70 lbs a few years ago and I'm now working to lose some of the weight I put on.

As for office lunches, I would do wraps (turkey, spinach, avocado), hummus and carrots, salads, soups, grilled chicken wraps or add it to salads, tuna with pita chips, etc.

I also now walk 2-3 miles 4-5 times a week and I have 2 different challenges I'm doing with some friends. One is an workout with squats and lunges for legs and an upper body workout.
  • jjay23
    jjay23 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    you look great! congratulations, feel free to add me if you like :)
  • laurenward1990
    laurenward1990 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Thanks ladies!

I currently try to have a low calorie (and sometimes 400 calorie..oops) soups at work, sometimes however I do find i'm hungry later in the afternoon and snack before I go home. Sometimes I have sandwiches (which I need to stop - wholegrain wraps would indeed be better), and rarely salads as I can never make them fun enough!

Having a bit of trouble lately as i've started a new job where my colleagues bring in naughty snacks and take outs, and everyone in my office eats lunch at around 12pm, whereas I used to eat breakfast at 10:30am (ish) and my lunch between 2:30pm and 3pm. So the hunger later in the afternoon is quite difficult to combat!

Workouts are so hard for me to stick to and incorporate into my life (any excuse! haha), but I really should start doing something. I am looking forward to moving out of my Dad's tiny house to live with a friend which will enable me to use my cross trainer again!
  • laurenward1990
    Options
    Bump!

Please also share your progress photos :)
  • msjames1999
    msjames1999 Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!
  • laurenward1990
    Options
    Congrats!!

Thank you :) A little way to go yet (maybe 20lbs and some serious motivation)
  • laurenward1990
    Options
    Bump!

Let me see your progress photos (IN NEED OF INSPIRATION!)
  • Nicolee_2014
    Nicolee_2014 Posts: 1,572 Member
    Options
    Well done. You looked good before & after :smile:
  • Petrapoo45
    Petrapoo45 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!! and beautiful artwork by the way!!
  • mandeenicoleb
    mandeenicoleb Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    Amazing! and I can see the increased confidence by the end. Love it.
  • thesupremeforce
    thesupremeforce Posts: 1,206 Member
    Options
    *Two thumbs up* You look fantastic. Not sure why you think you need inspiration, but I do have a before/after in my group of pictures.
  • Pedalpush
    Pedalpush Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    holy crap - now I've got it...

7675615b-b813-4da4-abdd-3aec8b3caf0d_zpsed68bc64.jpg

I'm right behind you at 28lbs down...
  • hkestner
    hkestner Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Amazing dedication! Now just pick back up where you left off! I had been slacking for a good month so this morning I posted my progress pics and had to look at what I was before and how far I've come. So I got my workout in and I'm starting fresh TODAY! I will not allow my bad choices to drag me back to where I was! Best of luck to you!
  • laurenward1990
    Options
  • laurenward1990
    Options
    Thanks everyone, I weighed myself this morning (knowing i've been slacking since last year) and i'm currently at 151lbs, so hoping to keep on track this time to get into the 130s!
  • laurenward1990
    Options
    How do I get back on track?! I need a major kick in the butt!

Had a Starbucks mocha frappucino this morning (albeit Skinny), so naughty!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!